If you inherited 800 million......

1. Would you buy sheffield wednesday ?
  2. What would you change ?
  3. Any improvements ?
  4. Your plans from the off ?

Your the owner how do you run the place from manager to back room staff to the academy ?

I wouldnt buy the club, I think it's in good hands and I'd have no idea what to do.

I would be giving it some big-ass sponsorship deals though.

I'd definitely donate, not invest. Spend money on Middlewood Road and infrastructure or something. Not players wages.

buy the wednesdayites car park build a realy good pub for us all ? On doorstep!

Just ask how much to knock that flippingWest Stand down and build a new fit for purpose stand, then write a cheque.

Agreed!

buy the club, slight ground improvements...

drop season ticket prices (but that would incur a price hike for each game you didn't attend)...

drop prices for our younger supporters (u18), and make kids with parents next to nothing (in games where the stadium was not expected to be full)...

ooops! nearly forgot, buy the lane, and...............................

Edited by dnhc

drop season ticket prices (but that would incur a price hike for each game you didn't attend)...

drop prices for our younger supporters (u18), and make kids with parents next to nothing (in games where the stadium was not expected to be full)...

Agreed for each paying adult a child is free under 12 or something ? Except the games where we are nearly a sell out!

ooops! nearly forgot, buy the lane, and...............................

Demolish ? I could'nt see myself writing a cheque out for the purchase of the lane!

Demolish ? I could'nt see myself writing a cheque out for the purchase of the lane!

i'd use the lane as a feeder club, as they worked their way down the leagues...

firstly issuing an apology for ALL the scummy things the club had done in the past...

Edited by dnhc

I would invest largely on the academy. Lookafter the future of the club. Get out into the community a lot more.

Keep it where it is ? or move it to where the old gate pub is some rumour in that some time ago yea i agree tho getting more young players through the academy