Leeds United away...

and it will just be a normal trip to leeds

Is there ever a "normal trip to leeds"

last two times I've been I've seen kids and with their dads getting hit, randoms bottled in the street and a whole group of Wednesday fans getting ambushed under the subway near the ground

They are absolute cretins and a disgrace to English football

Guest plymouthowl

Should imagine after last nights events it'll be made into one of those 'bubble' games. approx 1,000 away tickets, only given to you once you get on official coaches, which are policed in and out of L$$ds.

My first babies due that week, so got no chance of being able to go

Guest Bedders

someone said last night that Wednesday fans should boycott that one, and perhaps it's a right thing to do, take tickets and never let them on sale...

I think this is the appropriate response personally.....hit them in the pocket by not giving money to them.........but you'll get some tools buying tickets who want to go for a ruck!

Guest JC Saviour

Personally if I was swfc I'd refuse the tickets send them back. A club led boycott is the way forward.

I'm sure after what happened last night, it won't be just the Wednesday fans that might think twice about going to Elland Road this season.

Guest wednesday83

Leeds fans are cat cats. Never had any trouble at their place. Forget looking for excuses not to go, its about supporting the boys. If ya scared just go early and wait to leave.