Leeds United away...

What do you expect at the return fixture then ?

Has last night put you off going ?

Will the away fixture now be one for the hoolies to look forward to ?

Are you expecting the Leeds fans to be hostile at their place when our fans arrive ?

If you're going are you taking any kids with you ?

What do you think it's going to be like ?

Owlstalk Shop

wont be one for the faint hearted thats for sure

most of their away lot dont go to home games, but could make an exception in the return fixture.

i think it'll have all blown over by then and it will just be a normal trip to leeds

We are going to arrange for you to fancam the Leeds fans with the words, 'shhhhhhhhhhh Leeds scum' written on your tshirt and 'hoolies are well good written on your head in marker pen. Then we'll give you some tea towels which you can wrap round your wrists singing marching on together as you run across the pitch and slap paddys bum with your microphone.

Edited by TheEnchanter

Guest intercity0wl

I'll be going as normal. I won't be looking for trouble so won't find it. Been to elland road a few times and never felt intimidated and it's never been hostile in the ground.

Same here, will be having a pre match drink in the Peacock as per usual, if ya want it you will find it for sure,, keep your head down whilst outside their ground and you will be fine.

i hope the cnuts give us all behind the net

Thats still not fair, we gave them the six yard box as well

Guest TonyOwl88

I go with my wife... I was really looking forward to both fixtures but unfortunately had to miss yesterday's because it was moved to a Friday night.

I don't know how appropriate it would be to go to the away game having whitnessed the events of last night. I'd like to go to vent, but don't want to be mixed up in trouble which I fear will be a feature of the fixture.

Our lads will be out to make a point though for certain. The game will be volatile.