Leeds United away...

Guest BirdonaMaguire

No, so whats your point

So you will just offer it to us, not like you lot need it, the SS lower is shut tonight isn't it?

I think anyone who takes kids to this game is being a bit thick to be honest..it wont be an atmosphere to subject a child to. Having said that, I wouldn't take a kid to any away match..I would still like them to think grown ups are sensible and should be respected!

Guest intercity0wl

We'll have a cheeky drink in the Peacock like the last three times we've been, heard a rumour that we could get the South Stand again too.

Peacock again for me as well, Learnt along time ago, that the pubs you shouldn't go in are sometimes the safest ones , that is unless your going to give a rendition of Wednesday songs whilst having a few pints.

I would imagine tho that the last thing WYP will want to do is allow Leeds to give us extra tickets, and the south stand for this one, will be on Sky anyway me thinks.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

So you will just offer it to us, not like you lot need it, the SS lower is shut tonight isn't it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will get 3000 for the west stand, you wont get any more

Course we won't petal, much like last time when we were only getting 3k......

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Peacock again for me as well, Learnt along time ago, that the pubs you shouldn't go in are sometimes the safest ones , that is unless your going to give a rendition of Wednesday songs whilst having a few pints.

I would imagine tho that the last thing WYP will want to do is allow Leeds to give us extra tickets, and the south stand for this one, will be on Sky anyway me thinks.

Disagree, they can keep us all away from them if they give us the SS they can police it much easier.

im gonna drink 7 stella in the morning, 3/4 a bottle of vodka and 8-10 pints of cider before the game and 'FORGET' what happens at the game.

if only anybody could actually do this on the day of a game ... wait?

Guest BirdonaMaguire

No the reason they moved to west stand is that there is a compound behind it for coaches, its alot easier for them to police it.

Seriously, you will only get 3000k

I hope we repay the act next season then.

Edit : Although Everton having 5k this season may work in our favour.

Edited by BirdonaMaguire