Leeds United away...

i cant believe anyone wouldnt go to a game because they are scared of the opposition fans .if you let people like cawley and his mates keep you from watching wednesday then yer letting them win and that cant be right .

not scared for me mate [i've been to Elland Rd 4 or 5 times over the years] but these days I have me son with me, he'd be gutted if I went and I didn't take him and his mum says he isn't going. [she was getting snippets of the goings on on Friday and was worried sick, I'd left me phone at home]

not scared for me mate [i've been to Elland Rd 4 or 5 times over the years] but these days I have me son with me, he'd be gutted if I went and I didn't take him and his mum says he isn't going. [she was getting snippets of the goings on on Friday and was worried sick, I'd left me phone at home]

This... People take kids etc... My pregnant girlfriend was with me friday night, luckily kept out of the way. Wont be taking her to Elland Road and i live next to the rogerer! She wont be pregnant by then but would rather not have her anywhere near.

I however will be stood on the away end pissed up cheering me team on! Wunt miss it for world. Unless i dont get a ticket in which case would be end of world!

Exactly my situation, my six year old now comes with me to away matches, he's done about 7 grounds. Wouldn't feel right going without him and the missus won't let me take him. So therefore we'll give it a miss.

Cheer Leeds fans, give yourselves a pat on the back

I imagine it will be a bit hostile in the ground but all this is a bit over the top.

I am pretty certain that if you don't go looking for trouble then you won't find it.

I understand the arguement regarding taking kids though.

All teams have their fair share of idiots that can be avoided.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

We'll have a cheeky drink in the Peacock like the last three times we've been, heard a rumour that we could get the South Stand again too.

Exactly my situation, my six year old now comes with me to away matches, he's done about 7 grounds. Wouldn't feel right going without him and the missus won't let me take him. So therefore we'll give it a miss.

Cheer Leeds fans, give yourselves a pat on the back

it's brilliant watching Wednesday with your mates, it's a thousand times better watching Wednesday with your son........

..........................................................................................................................................or daughter for that matter

Edited by lt109

it's brilliant watching Wednesday with your mates, it's a thousand times better watching Wednesday with your son........

..........................................................................................................................................or daughter for that matter

Agree, they are also a great insurance policy against going down Hillsborough for 2 pints after the match, having 10, going downtown for 10 more and getting into bother with the Blades/Cops/Missus, or all three.