People in glass houses....

Guest SE Londoner

Not manu will agree but other than the attack on Kirkland, the scum fans didn't really do no worse than what Wednesdayites do away from home - remember rochdale?? How many times did we run on the pitch last season after scoring(Walsall away)?? Etc etc

Watching them last night is probably pretty similar to how we look away from home. It's just cus they are Leeds and we hate em

You couldn't be more wrong mate. They were rogering nasty last night. A new low.

On the one hand you've got ALL 6,000 Leeds fans chanting their support for a paedophile, accusing an innocent man of the same offence, ripping up advertising boards and seats, throwing bottles, invading the pitch and punching a player.

WITH

A dozen of 38,000 invading the pitch and one throwing, and missing, a punch at a player.

Yeah...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

There are no excuses, absolutely disgusted with the away support yesteday.

I sat in a pub, head in hands when I should of been celebrating an underserved equaliser.

After 26 years supporting the club I've never felt at such a low point, embarrassed by the whole lot of them.

F**kin' fuming, lock him up for 5 years and a year each for every one that invaded the pitch.

Scum of Elland Road.

Sorry I should have stressed the word 'some'.

I think the Palace fan that started this post is missing the point entirely and comparisons can't be drawn whatsoever.The Leeds attacker successfully assaulted a totally off guard professional footballer during a match,causing actual suffering and injury.As described above the Palace example of a player on the pitch during an end of game pitch invasion amounted to nothing more than a column in the paper, and 2 minutes of fame for a player most football fans have never heard of.The Palace player was in a situation to defend himself and has reminded onlookers that he if necessary due to his size etc would be more than able to do so.I appreciate you would consider what the Leeds 'fan' did as totally unacceptable in football,equally as much as I likewise with the Owls' fan' and a player at your club.

I don't agree with how it all escalated that day, but you're right, the Palace fans shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses.

If the Palace fan had stayed in the stand there's a fair chance that what happened that day wouldn't have happened.

Not manu will agree but other than the attack on Kirkland, the scum fans didn't really do no worse than what Wednesdayites do away from home - remember rochdale?? How many times did we run on the pitch last season after scoring(Walsall away)?? Etc etc

Watching them last night is probably pretty similar to how we look away from home. It's just cus they are Leeds and we hate em

It's only a couple of years since we were talking to the police in bristol before a game and he said we always look forward to wednesday coming down here as there's no trouble, we aleways make the atmosphere great and apart from a few fans who have had a fw too many thye have little to do as it's so good natured..how many police forces at leeds matches say that?

Guest TonyOwl88

Guy on Sky's "Soccer Saturday" described the distinction best I think.

"1 idiot has braught the entire club into disrepute

BUT

It was the scenes of L**ds fans welcoming him back into the throng and patting him on the back, and cheering him on that is what makes it disgusting from a colective prospective." (paraphrased)

I was at the Palace game, and remember everyone booing the thugs.

That's the difference, and why they are in the sh!t.

"pack of animals" Dave Jones

"embarassed to be L**ds manager" Warnock

"Still in shock, disgusting" Peter Beagrie.

We'd still be going off about L**ds scum etc if it had been widely condemned by L**ds fans, but it wasn't. All we hear is "oh but you sang some naughty songs about us" which tells you the whole story of what makes them a disgrace.

If you can't understand this, we may as well give up on society in general.

All hooliganism is wrong, I along with many on here condemned the actions of those 'fans' at the Palace game... it is not double standards. Its a different situation here, with the encouragement of violence. Its apauling. Accept it.

So singing about their fans that got murdered in Turkey is ok?

Then why didn't he have a fight with the fans that were singing it.

Might have been because he would have had the living schit kicked out of him.

But that would probably be our fault as well.

Singing songs about DJ and still NOBODY of ours went on the pitch and attacked a player.

Guest Kingvagabond

Give over you soft sod. There's a huge difference between chasing a playing and hitting a player.

Also, I couldn't give a throw about a team who formerly employed Alan Lee.

Is there? Is the difference that 5 of your thugs all took a pop at Clint Hill, chased Derry down the tunnel and generally acted like moronic thugs.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe that the tail who hit kirkland should be imprisoned for assault, but so should each and every Wednesday fan who attacked Hill. Stop justifying it with multi testicles like 'Palace fans run on the pitch first so Hill deserved it'. Leeds have mindless thugs, so do you guys.

Is there? Is the difference that 5 of your thugs all took a pop at Clint Hill, chased Derry down the tunnel and generally acted like moronic thugs.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe that the tail who hit kirkland should be imprisoned for assault, but so should each and every Wednesday fan who attacked Hill. Stop justifying it with multi testicles like 'Palace fans run on the pitch first so Hill deserved it'. Leeds have mindless thugs, so do you guys.

I agree with you.

Every club has them, even yours im sure.

Football brings out the worst in some people im afraid.

Guest Kingvagabond

I agree with you.

Every club has them, even yours im sure.

Football brings out the worst in some people im afraid.

We've worked really hard to turn Palace into a family club and yet even we've had some utter morons like the disgusting bunch of animals who got onto a Charlton train at Sydenham and attacked women and children. We've thoroughly condemned them at every opportunity.

Suddenly Leeds and Sheff Utd fans are experts on what happened against Palace 3 years ago.

Don't really understand this argument though "Well you did something 3 years ago"

Why does that make an ounce of difference to what happened on Friday? Why shouldn't we be angry about the disgraceful Leeds behavior, just because some of our numptys did something 3 years ago (under completely different circumstances)?