People in glass houses....

Guest SE Londoner

Good point. I was there and only a few yards from that utterly disgraceful episode. However, it in no way detracts from the disgusting behaviour of such a large number of moronic, mindless, vacuous, malodouress, perverted, idiotic, ill-educated imbeciles that announced that they were goung to cause trouble and did so from well before kick off.

The Kirkland debacle will hit the headlines, but there was so much more.......general threatening and yobbish behaviour outside the ground, incessant utterly disgusting chants and taunts, pitch invasion, wilful damage, seats ripped out, advertising hoardings dropped on their own fans, bottles thrown. The list goes on, and this was not a small minority!

Yes, I take your point but believe me, there was no comparison!

Edited by lesbarbeux

Very good point and those fans deserved their punishment.

Palace fans were allowed to enter the pitch to celebrate and taunt the weds fans

Weds fans were not singing sick songs about jimmy savile & Dave Jones.

It's not just that fan that gives Leeds fans their status of being scum, its those songs...and their reputation through the years.

Very true.The design of leppings lane im afraid makes these things possible.

You can not blame bricks and mortar for the lack of grey matter of people. The design of auschwitz made inhumanity possible. The people made it real.

Before anyone goes mental, I am not comparing mass murder with pushing a keeper, merely the idea of blaming architecture for behaviour

So singing about their fans that got murdered in Turkey is ok?

No more or less OK than singing about Heysel, Munich or peadophiles. But it's just words at the end of the day.

The idea that a couple of hundred people singing about Istanbul excuses the behaviour of Leeds fans last night needs to be quashed right now. Go and talk to Peter Beagrie if thats your line of thinking.

No more or less OK than singing about Heysel, Munich or peadophiles. But it's just words at the end of the day.

The idea that a couple of hundred people singing about Istanbul excuses the behaviour of Leeds fans last night needs to be quashed right now. Go and talk to Peter Beagrie if thats your line of thinking.

I'm not condoning the Kirkland incident but to slate them for singing what they did, when we were equally as low is pathetic.

Leeds fans will continue to look for excuses to justify their actions last night, it's inevitable.

There are no excuses, absolutely disgusted with the away support yesteday.

I sat in a pub, head in hands when I should of been celebrating an underserved equaliser.

After 26 years supporting the club I've never felt at such a low point, embarrassed by the whole lot of them.

F**kin' fuming, lock him up for 5 years and a year each for every one that invaded the pitch.

Scum of Elland Road.

I sat in a pub, head in hands when I should of been celebrating an underserved equaliser.

After 26 years supporting the club I've never felt at such a low point, embarrassed by the whole lot of them.

F**kin' fuming, lock him up for 5 years and a year each for every one that invaded the pitch.

Scum of Elland Road.

All right minded people feel the same, well said mate and good to hear condemnation from your neck of the woods. We all know that this was not perpetrated by all Leeds fans, but the fact remains that far too many were involved for this to be an isolated incident. Just look at some of the photos on other threads where an innocent young lad was hit by a falling advertising hoarding....and watched by a couple of coppers too!

This sort of stuff has earned your travelling support the reputation it has...and they damned well lived up to it last night and not only during the match either!

So singing about their fans that got murdered in Turkey is ok?

Haven't said that.

And that's a disgrace too. Likewise so is the hillsborough and Munich chants that Leeds have chanted down the years.

But I think the majority of Leeds fans were singing about DJ and Savile....you could hear it loud and clear.

Scum of Elland Road.

The sad thing is, it was far more than just the one that assaulted Kirkland and the few that ran onto the pitch.

The "decent" Leeds fans last night were probably the minority.

Not manu will agree but other than the attack on Kirkland, the scum fans didn't really do no worse than what Wednesdayites do away from home - remember rochdale?? How many times did we run on the pitch last season after scoring(Walsall away)?? Etc etc

Watching them last night is probably pretty similar to how we look away from home. It's just cus they are Leeds and we hate em