People in glass houses....

Guest SE Londoner

Guest Kingvagabond

Suddenly Leeds and Sheff Utd fans are experts on what happened against Palace 3 years ago.

Don't really understand this argument though "Well you did something 3 years ago"

Why does that make an ounce of difference to what happened on Friday? Why shouldn't we be angry about the disgraceful Leeds behavior, just because some of our numptys did something 3 years ago (under completely different circumstances)?

Actually I'm a Palace fan and the point still remains. You can't expect Leeds fans to condemn their fan when the vastest majority of your fans have never condemned the actions of the 5 or 6 idiots who thew punches at Hill and chased Derry. Its exactly the same situation.

Actually I'm a Palace fan and the point still remains. You can't expect Leeds fans to condemn their fan when the vastest majority of your fans have never condemned the actions of the 5 or 6 idiots who thew punches at Hill and chased Derry. Its exactly the same situation.

Link to the evidence that the vastest number of our fans didn't or don't condemn the idiots that chased and punched palace players?

Thought not. Debate stuff by all means but don't just make stuff up.

Guest Kingvagabond

Link to the evidence that the vastest number of our fans didn't or don't condemn the idiots that chased and punched palace players?

Thought not. Debate stuff by all means but don't just make stuff up.

How about the fact that most of your fans in this thread have told SE Londoner to rumble off and that this isn't the same situation?

Is there? Is the difference that 5 of your thugs all took a pop at Clint Hill, chased Derry down the tunnel and generally acted like moronic thugs.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe that the tail who hit kirkland should be imprisoned for assault, but so should each and every Wednesday fan who attacked Hill. Stop justifying it with multi testicles like 'Palace fans run on the pitch first so Hill deserved it'. Leeds have mindless thugs, so do you guys.

Every thug that turned up against you were arrested and given banning orders. No excuse for what they did, but they didn't actually assault any of your players.

Agree but the design of the stand and its layout lets people move about so these things can and do happen

Maybe we could put fences up around the front and then put Lateral fences up through the stand to prevent movement from area to area. Maybe not tho eh

Guest SE Londoner

Give over you soft sod. There's a huge difference between chasing a playing and hitting a player.

Also, I couldn't give a throw about a team who formerly employed Alan Lee.

Huge difference between a one person incident and a baying mob chasing a player across the pitch and into the tunnel yes. The fact that there were 20-30 people chasing Hill with intent is far worse.

Also, did you give a throw when Alan Lee scored one of the goals to send you down?

Huge difference between a one person incident and a baying mob chasing a player across the pitch and into the tunnel yes. The fact that there were 20-30 people chasing Hill with intent is far worse.

Also, did you give a throw when Alan Lee scored one of the goals to send you down?

You're a wee pipe.

Clint Hill gloated at Wednesday fans, there was Palace fans invading the pitch, You just sent us down and gloated which resulted in Wednesday fans running on and chasing first you lot off then Clint Hill.

What would be the outcome at SP if roles reversed?

I remember Clint Hill punching thin air with no one around him,- take the P1ss, expect it back, fairs fair.

Edited by TaxiMark

I think you had to be at both events to understand difference. The pure hatred coming from the Leeds end all night , and a lot of their fans not just a few, was a completely different scenario from the palace game.

I think we will be now forced to close the bottom tier of leppings lane by the authoroties for these games in future. Even if we are not forced we should do it anyway. The extra income is just not worth the hassle.

I think you had to be at both events to understand difference. The pure hatred coming from the Leeds end all night , and a lot of their fans not just a few, was a completely different scenario from the palace game.

I think we will be now forced to close the bottom tier of leppings lane by the authoroties for these games in future. Even if we are not forced we should do it anyway. The extra income is just not worth the hassle.

I understand all of that but how do they cope at other grounds? nothing like the empty seats we have here just because SYP cannot control the crowd.