Burnley Highlights

I Really cant believe you can actually blame Taylor for the first 2 goals. Its not even about been a right back, All JJ had to do was head the ball or at least make it difficuilt for Austin. The 3rd goal, Barkley was been a fancy dan with a flick when all he had to do was keep the ball which put us on the back foot, excellent first touch from Austin and well the finish was top class!!

I Really cant believe you can actually blame Taylor for the first 2 goals. Its not even about been a right back, All JJ had to do was head the ball or at least make it difficuilt for Austin. The 3rd goal, Barkley was been a fancy dan with a flick when all he had to do was keep the ball which put us on the back foot, excellent first touch from Austin and well the finish was top class!!

All Taylor had to do was exactly the same.

As the biggest defender he should have been winning that header himself, not leaving it to JJ.

Defence as a whole should be blamed for the first two, not really helping JJ.

Austin did well for the 3rd, but Taylor couldve perhaps attacked the first ball and been quicker to the danger. Hard though when the striker is on form and the defender is struggling.

Edited by Bluesteel

As the biggest defender he should have been winning that header himself, not leaving it to JJ.

Hahaha, I hope you are talking about Gardner?? He is after all the tallest defender we have and well you been such an excellent and knowledgable owls fan would of course know that. :tango:

Defence as a whole should be blamed for the first two, not really helping JJ.

Austin did well for the 3rd, but Taylor could've perhaps attacked the first ball and been quicker to the danger. Hard though when the striker is on form and the defender is struggling.

"Perhaps"...."quicker to the danger"....The danger was only there because Barkley tried a fancy flick just inside their half that was totally not needed, "Perhaps he could have played it simple", He keeps the ball, there is no danger.

Matttock gets skinned for their 1st and JJ half heartedly jumps to challenge.....Taylors fault for not been a good captain??

No one closes the ball out on their right for the 2nd, the guy has time to look up and pick out austin, JJ goes to the chip shop and Austin has a free header......Lets blame Taylor.

Football is a simple game to disect, Most people only see the what they want to see.

and one with all the frames so it doesnt look like stop animation? :D

Great product knowledge. But it's the same frame-rate as that on Wednesday Player. Nothing I can do about it.

what the flip is that music?

lol

:giddings:

Can you do one without the gay music?

I can do that. Let's not do that now

1st is poor defending from both jj and taylor, 2 of them and neither of them dealt with it.

2nd again basic defending.

the 3rd is nobodies fault as when he controls it, he still has a lot to do and is just a good goal.

the big problem is from crosses, we have some big experienced defenders that look like they've never played before

It looks like Austin targeted JJ and pulled off from the centre - Taylor should have followed Austin as surely it was his man