Ross Barkley

I've never seen him play, never heard of him till last month.

However, I'd repeatedly spunk over his car if he signs for us.

lol can you imagine what a greeting that would be for the lad, after first day at training gets back to his car to find fg furiously wan***g all over the bonnet.

What a great image lol

If barkleys in any doubt about signing, that's gotta swing it !

What's with all this talk of Barkley replacing semedo. Not in a million years.

DJ has recently stated that fans favourites are not necessarily management favourites......or words to that effect.

Thought at the time he might be on about Semedo, I have a feeling DJ fancies a more attack minded and creative midfield......and to be frank so do I, if Semedo has to step down for the good of the team so be it.

DJ has recently stated that fans favourites are not necessarily management favourites......or words to that effect.

Thought at the time he might be on about Semedo, I have a feeling DJ fancies a more attack minded and creative midfield......and to be frank so do I, if Semedo has to step down for the good of the team so be it.

Not saying it wouldn't happen but there will need to be a serious improvement in our defending if we go even more gung ho

Not saying it wouldn't happen but there will need to be a serious improvement in our defending if we go even more gung ho

I get the feeling (have these often:) that DJ sees McCabe as the defensive midfielder and the replacement for Jose......with someone like Barkley or Koumas(well you never know)coming in to partner him.

Guest James Junny

Ross barkley can play anywhere across the midfield, when he comes in he will be a part of the first team, he adds to what we already have, semedo won't be dropped he' s integral, but what if he gets injured or suspended just imagine the hole, that's why the more quality squad the better, barkley will be a great addition,

The thing is if he does join then something has got to give.

He won't be coming here to warm the bench when he can do that at everton.

How would you fit him in? Who would you drop?

DJ is very much a 4-4-2 man so you'd expect a changed...JJ? Would be really harsh on him with the start he's made.....McCabe? Possible, but see JJ comment......Semedo? Fans favourite,real rock..... Antonio? We need flair in the team & himself/JJ bring that.

Tough decision & one I wouldn't like to make! lol

lol can you imagine what a greeting that would be for the lad, after first day at training gets back to his car to find fg furiously wan***g all over the bonnet.

What a great image lol

If barkleys in any doubt about signing, that's gotta swing it !

lol! I can see it now.

DJ: "...and how many professional footballers can say they've had their car masturbated on within 5 mins of pulling into your first day's training?"

RB: "Where do I sign?"