Ross Barkley

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2012/09/12/ross-barkley-to-be-loaned-out-to-sheffield-wednesday-99623-31815623/

DAVID MOYES is ready to allow Ross Barkley continue his development with a loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday.

Barkley was a substitute in the recent Capital One Cup win over Leyton Orient but has played only 14 minutes in the Premier League since November.

With Everton having strengthened their squad during the summer, the 18-year-old is likely to find his first-team opportunities limited in

the coming months.

And, with Moyes keen for the youngster to see more playing time, npower Championship side Sheffield Wednesday are now close to agreeing a temporary switch for midfielder Barkley.

Guest intercity0wl

http://www.liverpool...99623-31815623/

DAVID MOYES is ready to allow Ross Barkley continue his development with a loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday.

Barkley was a substitute in the recent Capital One Cup win over Leyton Orient but has played only 14 minutes in the Premier League since November.

With Everton having strengthened their squad during the summer, the 18-year-old is likely to find his first-team opportunities limited in

the coming months.

And, with Moyes keen for the youngster to see more playing time, npower Championship side Sheffield Wednesday are now close to agreeing a temporary switch for midfielder Barkley.

Thats that one going to belly up then, the we are close will drag on for days, maybe weeks, untill the inevitable "we failed to agree, and we move on statement".

We were always going to sign a CM on loan. There is no way Jones would have let both Coke & Prutton go, leaving just Semedo, two kids in McCabe and Corry and the injured Lines without wanting to bring one in.

Whether that's Barkley or not, we'll have to wait and see.

Is he any good on Football Manager though?

That is the important thing here.

Excellent :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised to see him take over JJ's place in the team. Somehow I can see him filling same role that likes of Koumas, and later Whittingham played under Jones at Cardiff.

I really don't think he will see Barkley as replacement for either Semedo or McCabe...

Excellent :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised to see him take over JJ's place in the team. Somehow I can see him filling same role that likes of Koumas, and later Whittingham played under Jones at Cardiff.

I really don't think he will see Barkley as replacement for either Semedo or McCabe...

Jones moved Whittingham into the middle?