Nile Ranger

Guest tha_knows

How anybody can rate him is beyond me, his work effort was appalling, against Wycombe he was the worst player on the pitch, particularly the first half. He's just another typical young footballer who thinks because he earns a good wage, drives flashy cars and lives a luxury lifestyle, that hes untouchable, a real attitude problem like Ravel Morrison.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Pack him off to the Bluts, he would be good enough for them ..... but we are on the up and we cant carry a player like him ... we are going places now and his chance has well gone

can probs understand why he didnt want to leave to go to blackpool last season, but to us this season playing in front of big crowds and playing for team thats playing under positive attitude after been promoted is a head scratcher even if it was just a month or three on loan. :wacko:

He isn't get a move now is he with the window being shut?!

Therefore a loan is is only option of getting games until it opens again.

Best way of engineering a move is to go out on loan, play well and wait for the window to re-open. No part trying to force a club's hand when, in reality you are a bit-part player for the club you are employed by.

According to the Sunday Sun he turned a loan move down and is now out for 4 weeks. Serves him right, he is never going to get into the first team at Newcastle and the sooner he realises that the better for him and his career.

http://www.sundaysun...79310-31796653/

NEWCASTLE outcast Nile Ranger has made the shock call to turn down a loan move to Championship side Sheffield Wednesday – and now faces up to a month out of action.

Toon striker Ranger was wanted by Dave Jones earlier this month after a successful loan spell at Hillsborough last season, but the forward delayed a decision and the Owls grew frustrated before moving on to other targets.

And the Sunday Sun can reveal his hopes of making any kind of impact this season have been hit by a knee injury that could rule him out for FOUR weeks.

A despairing Alan Pardew has all but ruled out any chance of Ranger returning to first-team action at Newcastle, but the forward still has three-and-a-half years left on his five-year deal.

He is almost certain to be made available for loan when he returns from injury, but Wednesday were the only club to make a firm offer over the summer and Newcastle bosses will be scratching their heads at his decision not to go back.

Ranger could have joined Blackpool last season when the Tangerines had a seven-figure offer for the forward accepted, but he opted to try to fight for his Premier League career.

Jesus - Saves him right???

I wasnt a fan and personally am glad he hasny come to us but that is not a well thought out comment.

Jesus - Saves him right???

I wasnt a fan and personally am glad he hasny come to us but that is not a well thought out comment.

Not the best thought out response!! Or are you saying that by not coming to Wednesday saves him. Right?!

Perspective - We offer him the chance of first team football (or why get him) and he says either 'flip you I want to stay and fight for my place or 'flip you I think I can get full transfer in PL' Neither happens and he doesn't deserve what he gets?

I dont wish injury upon anyone yet when the chance to play football comes along and you dont take it then Karma is a *****!

Surely you can understand him turning us down if we were only offering him a loan and he wants a full move away from the Tyne?

He'd have been a good addition to the squad but there isnt a massive loss tbh, will be interested to see what happens with him in the next 2 years and see if he actually progresses and turns out to be the footballer that Newcastle thought they had first signed.