Centre Halfs & Full Backs V Brighton

Quite a dilemma for DJ. Didn't he say something a while back about those players the fans like the most are not always the best players! Slightly ominous for both Reda and Llera, perhaps.

It's not just about match days though, what we don't have the benefit of is seeing the boys in training day in and day out. DJ will be seeing who fits together best on the training ground as well as noting match performances.

Another thing to consider is that leaking goals is not JUST the responsibility of the back four and keeper - there are 11 players on the field all with offensive and defensive jobs to do.

While it's fun to guess (my guess would be Buxton - Llera - Taylor - Mattock) and while it's essential to have our favourites, it's also important to have faith in DJ's decisions and leave him to do the job that he has done so well up to date.

I can see us getting all three points at Brighton, seriously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DJ will only make 2 changes to side with Taylor coming in for Beevers and Bothroyd taking OGrady's place.

We don't need to make major changes because we've made a decent start and it's only defence that needs a little tweaking.

Personally I'd stick with Reda at left back but that's just opinion.

Guest PHIL1867

i'll go with who he manager picks .......people keep picking lee and yet no bugger as seen him play yet .i may be wrong here but i would guess that jones as seen lee in training and seen as he hasnt picked him yet.......you know the rest

This..........how can anybody suggest a player they haven't seen should be in front of Buxton.

Guest wilyfox

do we even know if Reda is fit to play? i think we have to ring defensive changes because you cannot reward conceding 8 goals in 4 games by allowing players to keep their place. it sends out the wrong message to reward poor performance. DJ wanted competition for places; he has it, he must use it...

also, Taylor will play - with a straight choice between Gardner and Llera. my money is on Gardner if he's fit.

Edited by wilyfox