Sheffield Wednesday 1- 0 Fulham - Cup

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Shaky start by abrodie on Saturday, but your supoort no doubt helped the boys get the win we deserved.

Cannot make it tonight, so will be in my MASSIVE shed listening to it on 5Live.

Nice MTD with all the refinery one would usually expect.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Dave Jones previews the game on Talksport, sounds like he'll be fielding a strong side.

Looking at how he's done this with Cardiff in the past, i'm not surprised and its refreshing to hear a manager take it seriously.

http://m.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/120828/dave-jones-sheffield-wednesdays-good-start-season-179653

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Thank flip you are back JBA.

An air of peace and calm has now descended after that jittery poo created by abrodie on Saturday.....

Whats happening with Mayor? Ive been away for the last couple of weeks and noticed he hasnt been in our match day squads. Is he injured or just not match fit yet?

Apparently Mayor isn't quite fit, or rather hasn't been yet I don't know about tonight like.

I think given the shakey performances of Buxton and Reda, Lee and Mattock should be given a chance to prove themselves. I'd like to see Amado after the positive reports I've seen on this site. I think Madine will start in order to stake his claim to be our number one striker. Not keen on Bywater, but it might be a good idea to rest Kirkland. Can see JJ being rested with Pecnik taking his place.

Bywater

Lee

Beevers

Llera

Mattock

Antonio

Amado

Semedo

Pecnik

Madine

O'Grady