Sheffield Wednesday 1- 0 Fulham - Cup

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Warren Hobhead

We sounded like we pretty much controlled that.......exciting times to say D Jones, Coke, Bywater and Maguire were all drafted in.

To be fair Cokey played well till he got injured and Bywater didn't put a foot wrong. It was quite funny to hear him shouting at the defence. I think Pecnic will be a right player when he adapts to the English game and so will Rodri. We played well against an established Prem team today and although they probably had more possession we had more chances. I'm quite excited about us now, well done DJ & MM. UTO

Guest Warren Hobhead

To be fair Cokey played well till he got injured and Bywater didn't put a foot wrong. It was quite funny to hear him shouting at the defence. I think Pecnic will be a right player when he adapts to the English game and so will Rodri. We played well against an established Prem team today and although they probably had more possession we had more chances. I'm quite excited about us now, well done DJ & MM. UTO

I've got an eye test tomorrow, seriously I have, my contact lenses are sh!te at the minute. I was sure Coke went off when he got pole axed. Please tell me he did.lol Mind you I took the missus to her first ever football match today and spent quite a bit of time trying to explain the offside rule. Needless to say she aint coming no more.

Still unbeaten well done.

If you're lucky you might draw us and we can ruin your unbeaten record for you! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, keep it up!

We're in a 'no win' situation. We don't want to lose but an unbeaten record becomes a bit of a millstone, ask Huddersfield.

Better a defeat then a win then a win... ...than an endless string of draws ( ask Huddersfield)

Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 Fulham (Madine 50)

Possession: 51-49

Shots on target: 5-1

Shots off target: 3-3

Corners: 6-1

Fouls: 10-15

Yellow cards: 1-4

Red cards: 0-0

Bywater, Buxton, Beevers, Llera, D. Jones, Antonio, Semedo, Coke, Pecknic, Madine, Maguire (Rodri 69).

Subs not used: Jameson, Lee, McCabe, R. Johnson, Mayor, Lanery.

Well done Wednesday.

Unlucky Fulham.