Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Venue:The Wembley of the North

Kick-Off: 19.45

Weather Forecast:: Warm 18 degrees..

Pitch : Perfect to soft.

Recommended Stud Length: Medium Studs,

Recommended Drink: Beer!!

Recommended Pie: Can only be Chicken and Mushroom for the League Cup a bit of a change

Recommended Supporters Apparel: Team Shirt, blue and white scarf and a MASSIVE flag. AND MASSIVE voice, A big reception for a possible changed team with a couple of debuts.....

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

2-1

Pecnik and Antonio

UTO WTID....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Morning MK6 I waited and waited to see if the young pretender felt fit to sign on and start the thread, he didn't, no staying power or stamina these young people.....

So I started the thread to ensure we carried on the tradition...

(actually I had lie in got mixed up with the days due to the bank holiday and nearly missed it altogether... but no one needs to know that do they! just keep it between me and you eh!)

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

whats the lineup going to be

DJ said he was still considering one or two positions this morning, maybe Gardiner may play a part to give him a run see how his hamstring stands up? Anyway that's what he told me this morning after he rang to congratulate re the quality of the OMDT...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

There seems to be a general apathy in posting re the league cup thread....

Remember this is our cup....

We can win the league and the league cup , not to mention the FA cup. We could have a double or treble that would be unique in the history of football and that would be unlikley to be reapeated anytime in the future...

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest intercity0wl

If we don't win tnite we can forget about winning the capital cup this year...

Next year, this years competiton has been won already been won lol

Edited by intercity0wl

A good opportunity for DJ to blood maybe 3-4 of the 'unseen' squad this evening without compromising too much...looking forward to it (albeit on 5 live or Wednesday player!!).....and our love affair with the League Cup (cos thats what it is) to continue!!! Owls to be victorious 2-1 Sunley and Joicey or Maguire and Beevers depending how DJ's selection goes!!!

Edited by Prendo's boots

Guest SunTzu

We're facing a tough test tonight, Fulham are a strong side even and will take the game to us. Hoping a few players like get a run out, good opportunity to test our depth a little.

Still, I think we can actually win this one... New found optimism and all that lol

Would be good to see some of the summer signings stretching their legs tonight, namely Lee and Mattock. Would also like to see Maguire given some time to impress. Hope to see Mayor on the bench.

Doubtless Fulham will make a few changes too.

Reckon both teams will go for it and could be an entertaining affair.

Unbeaten run to continue? I think it could: 2-0 to Wednesday ( Pecnik and Maguire): 16,784 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest PrincessWendy

BG is doing that word thing again just the way he did on Saturday, isn't he? Well, it worked for us then - although he might just be saving effort on typing.

Anyway

Us 1 V 0 Them (scorer O'Grady)

Bless you

HRH Wendy