Sheffield Wednesday 1- 0 Fulham - Cup

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Pretty choked I have a surgeons appointmet Ive been waiting months for so can only listen to the first half. That is if Wednesday Player actually works today and does not keep cutting out ever two minutes

Guest Johnbloodaxe
  • JBA

You know you've never had a debutant before..........they dont call them that in Whitby...........they call them something completely different

Herring skinners.. but don't call em that to their faces or they're likely to chin you....

they smell of fish too....

but there again don't they all... debutant or not!!

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Herring skinners.. but don;t call em that to their faces or they're likely to chin you....

they smell of fish too....

but there again don't they all... debutant or not!!

its hard to read this post without hearing the heartbeat theme tune in the distance followed by a faint whiff of kippers

Guest Johnbloodaxe

its hard to read this post without hearing the heartbeat theme tune in the distance followed by a faint whiff of kippers

Do you know why they call the people in Scarboro, Argentinians? I heard it from a Whitby rugby player that if you call them that they really lose it (well on the rugbey pitch anyway) I have researched this to find a basis but can't find anything about it? Do you know?

Silly this game isn't on television. Tie of the round.

I'm a bit nervous about this, not because of Owlstalk, but because you're a pretty good side and we're guff away from home. I expect we'll rotate somewhat but with due respect I'd still expect us to beat you.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Which is...

------------Schwarzer

Kelly---Hughes---Hangeland----Briggs

--------Baird--------Sidwell

Kasami-------Ruiz-------------Kacaniklic

-----------Rodallega

That's a very strong line up ,

Gutted for you mate, nothing serious I hope

UTO

No mate thanks for the concern, it's just you have to wait months for an appointment and if you cancel it takes months again to get another.