Sheffield Wednesday 1- 0 Fulham - Cup

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Hmm, I'd have liked to see Lee start (with Buxton at LB?) but this will give JonesD a chance to show what he can do. Mattock must still be injured and Bennett really is down the pecking order. Interesting challenge for Coke to show his form of 24 months ago too...

Guest Foxhill Owl

Let's see if maguires any good ,I've got my doubts...

I always thought he played on the last man but he seem to drop deep every time for the ball.

Guest wilyfox

What do we think of the midfield formation - Antonio on the left, Picnic on the right and Coke + Semedo in the middle?

i think we're gonna get beat lol

Obviously resting COG and JJ ready for Saturday.............

Makes sense IMO........

giving Madine another chance to show what he can do with the pressure of the league off him.

Nice to have Rodri in reserve ( secret weapon etc. )

UTO

Would have been there tonight but got visitors coming ( Boo ! ).........oh well will sneak a listen on player when I can.....

I always thought he played on the last man but he seem to drop deep every time for the ball.

Even at home, a 4-5-1 might make sense against Prem opposition. COG would be a better solo frontman than Madine, though - if Maguire drops too deep, Madine will get isolated...and stroppy (do we have a 'punching a police horse' icon?)...