Which recent Wednesday manager would you least like a multi testicleing off?

Presuming that DJ let tea cups fly at h/t tonight the changing room wouldn't have been a very pleasant place to be.

But of recent Wednesday managers who would deliver an even scarier dressing down, hair dryer haranguing and all round rollicking?

Meggo would be in the picture and we all know about Laws & chicken wings but I think the boy Sturrock would take the prize. I envisage spittle, indecipherable Scottish swearing and grave threats to see beneath his kilt.

Uto!

asked my brother this earlier. with megson you would expect to be shouted at, for me it would be someone who normally looks calm (like sturrock and DJ) - would be a bit like being shouted at by your favourite teacher at school

Good point, if a manager does nothing but shout it may lose its effect. I think Roy Keane suffered from this, but I wouldn't fancy being yelled at by him either.

Hopefully DJ won't have to lose his rag too often!

alan brown once multi testicleed colin dobson ay half time saying the wba full-back hadnt broken sweat against him ,dobson replied dont worry boss neither have i brown then got hold of him round the neck and pinned him to the wall .on another occasion he sacked tom mccanearney at half time from the captaincy for not doing what he wanted and that was just in a friendly ...... a very hard man

alan brown once multi testicleed colin dobson ay half time saying the wba full-back hadnt broken sweat against him ,dobson replied dont worry boss neither have i brown then got hold of him round the neck and pinned him to the wall .on another occasion he sacked tom mccanearney at half time from the captaincy for not doing what he wanted and that was just in a friendly ...... a very hard man

You can see that Alan Brown was one of Clough's mentors can't you. Clough once fined a player at half time for passing across his own box in the first half!