Pecnic

He was much better playing behind the main striker as opposed to midfield. On that showing, he's nowhere near the answer for us in midfield - but he was very dangerous in the more advanced role.

He was much better playing behind the main striker as opposed to midfield. On that showing, he's nowhere near the answer for us in midfield - but he was very dangerous in the more advanced role.

I was telling people he was better as part of a front two from the day we signed him.

I also keep telling people I'm never wrong. It's a cross to bear, but I'll survive

Guest dunellaowl

Us wednesdayites are not used to a two footed quality ball player over recent years so we need to get used to pecnik's style.

As for the OP are you nej pecnik??

Two feet, superb balance, great first touch, vision and a bit of unpredictability about him.

On the downside, not disciplined enough to play in centre mid in a 4-4-2.

2nd striker or one of 3 in a 4-2-3-1 formation for me.

Like the look of him though if DJ can find the right role for him.

Guest phshaw

Precisely Darryl. Looks a tremendous player in that advanced role, in the hole if you like, pulling the strings. Not a central midfielder though in a million years, judging by that first half.