OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

Good to see that they've been dispatched.

Can't wait to get home from work and use mine....oh wait.

Have folk contacted Livingsocial or the club?

Mine ain't working.

Sheffield Wednesday ‏@swfc

Some users may be experiencing issues redeeming Wednesday Player gift cards. Apologies. We are looking into this with the providers. #swfc

Edited by owlZfan84

Guest sandyowl

At least yours has arrived. Received my Birmingham ticket this morning which I bought AFTER I sent the email to the megastore.

We are currently experiencing issues with our gift card redemption page.

We are in the process of rectifying this and are working towards having this up and running for this weekend’s game.

We will keep you updated on the progress and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Owlstalk Shop

Says my e-mail is already used, please select another valid address. Not sure what to do as I only use one e-mail address. AAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHH

I had this too just chill E-mail them at their contact me section and I'm sure they will sort it.

We are in the process of rectifying this and are working towards having this up and running for this weekend’s game.

We will keep you updated on the progress and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Owlstalk Shop

Owlstalk Shop

Just put this in the other thread

'Just received an email back following my raising this via the Contact Us tab as advised.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your email.

Can you please forward us the email you have received with regards to your promo code for further investigation?

Best regards

Ruth

Customer Services

Er, what??? Anyway, I've replied back saying no email has been received and it was a gift card.'