OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

Post ain't arrived yet, but got nothing yesterday,

I do find it a bit bizzare that we have to wait for the gift card to be delivered? Surely the code for the offer could have been e-mailed out? Not moaning BTW just using common sense.

Still, cracking offer and glad I snapped it up.

I do find it a bit bizzare that we have to wait for the gift card to be delivered? Surely the code for the offer could have been e-mailed out? Not moaning BTW just using common sense

Can't be done that way - has to be a card (with scratchable silver stuff covering the code etc)

Owlstalk Shop

Can't be done that way - has to be a card (with scratchable silver stuff covering the code etc)

I've tried, but I can't think why this is the case? Surely your code is just checked against a database when you register/redeem? Got to cost more for the organisers this way too.

Not moaning mind, happy to wait till it arrives in post whenever.

OK, mines arrived this morning, gone to sign up using a brand new email address and am getting:

Sorry. The promo code does not exist. Please try again with a valid code

No contact info that I can see - who do I contact about this?

Oh - but it still opens an account in my name/email

Actually, scrap that, found a Contact Us link right at the bottom of the Player homepage - they're probably more likely to help. I assume the megastore just get sent a load of cards to sell on.

Yeah saw that too so done the same.

Bloody hell!