OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

Guest chappers

First post so be gently with me!

Livingsocial have a offer on for the Wednesday player . £10 instead of £39 for the year not a bad deal at all !! Www. Livingsocial.com Sheffield hope this helps someone.

Just checked mine and it has the repeat billing option too so it's renewed mine for next season already. Coonts, I wanted it for a tenner.

i dont think you can turn this option off either. No internet services should be allowed to do this, understand why they do though, especially for male products as none of us are organised enough to canx

Does it just auto renew?

Yep, I slipped up like this last year.

I'd always paid monthly, then cancelled around Jan/Feb.

They contacted me in March to offer it to me for about £4 until the end of the season which I decided to do.

When this ended it then renewed my subscription and took a full years amount out - wasn't happy.

To stop this you just have to go to your account settings and terminate your subscription which it will then do automatically when the year ends.

I'm going to have a look at this offer.

Yep, I slipped up like this last year.

I'd always paid monthly, then cancelled around Jan/Feb.

They contacted me in March to offer it to me for about �4 until the end of the season which I decided to do.

When this ended it then renewed my subscription and took a full years amount out - wasn't happy.

To stop this you just have to go to your account settings and terminate your subscription which it will then do automatically when the year ends.

I'm going to have a look at this offer.

*edit - just done, cheers mate.

Great find thanks! I have 4 months left on Wednesday Player but don't think I would renew for £40 unless the quality MASSIVEly improved anyway so for £10 it's worth it, just hope it adds 12 months to the existing 4 months.

When I went to enter the credit card payment it wasn't happy with my Swedish post code so had to use a random UK one, will find out in 24-48 hours if that'll work...

Great find thanks! I have 4 months left on Wednesday Player but don't think I would renew for £40 unless the quality MASSIVEly improved anyway so for £10 it's worth it, just hope it adds 12 months to the existing 4 months.

When I went to enter the credit card payment it wasn't happy with my Swedish post code so had to use a random UK one, will find out in 24-48 hours if that'll work...

Are you in the UK mate? Says on the T&C's that it's UK postage only.

When does the offer run out? The link won't open for me.

10th August pal.

Are you in the UK mate? Says on the T&C's that it's UK postage only.

Doh, why on earth didn't they have an IP check to tell me I couldn't purchase from them then? Assumed it would be a digital gift card, it is 2012 after all ;) Well I can send it to my Mum and she can read the number to me over the phone, done that loads of times with Xbox Live points ;)

Doh, why on earth didn't they have an IP check to tell me I couldn't purchase from them then? Assumed it would be a digital gift card, it is 2012 after all ;) Well I can send it to my Mum and she can read the number to me over the phone, done that loads of times with Xbox Live points ;)

Good thinking!

:ghoulguy: