OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

No problem mate

Anytime

UTO

Yeah, and even though I do moan my fair share (though not on this thread - legitimate queries), really do appreciate the site, all its features and the time you put in. Only because of Owls Talk I managed to shift some Olympics tickets (to a random Spanish guy who'd found the site through Google), and meant that I wasn't left seriously out of pocket.

Seeing as I have about four months left on my current subscription I will trade the 12 month Wednesday Player giftcard with someone who missed out for a £10 donation to either http://arsofia.com/donate or http://www.streetdog...k/Donations.htm

Just to confirm the trade was done, I won't name the person in case he wants to remain anonymous but he generously donated £15 to a stray animal sanctuary in Bulgaria (sadly they treat stray animals particularly horrifically in Bulgaria) and in return I had the Wednesday Player 12 month giftcard sent to him, so thank you Mr. Anon on behalf of the stray cats and dogs and other animals of Bulgaria! :)

They're generally a bit longer, they used to do extended highlights that were a lot longer but they stopped doing them anymore once Milan took over the club and they started releasing the full matches (albeit in poor quality) on Wednesday Player.

I've had a few rather confusing emails from livingsocial about the Wednesday Player subscription leaving me wondering whether I've done the correct thing. Have you all just emailed the megastore email address supplied quoting your voucher # etc.?

I just want to make sure I've done the right thing and I get my account up and running asap.

Thanks in advance

I too have had a couple of emails. One asking for feedback, the next saying ignore the previous email, my vouvher is still valid and to comply with the instructions in order to receive it. I emailed the megastore the day I received the voucher so I hope they received it.