OWLSTALK SOLD OUT THE WEDNESDAY PLAYER OFFER !

Guest chappers

No

But thank flip Sheffield Wednesday are at least trying em

As opposed to in the past pre-strafford when the club had a 'no' culture and fans got flip ALL

But hey - sit whinging about an offer that 400 grateful fans have benefitted from

Get off you're f"ing high horse. You spend so much time on the thing, I'm surprised its metaphorical legs haven't collapsed.

Offering an alternative opinion isn't whinging, it's offering an alternative opinion.

Get off you're f"ing high horse. You spend so much time on the thing, I'm surprised its metaphorical legs haven't collapsed.

Offering an alternative opinion isn't whinging, it's offering an alternative opinion.

Never said it wasn't mate - that's what makes the world go round

:rolleyes:

But ironically you don't appear to be acknowledging I'm allowed an opinion also

That's how Hitler started you know...

:tango:

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Cheese

I'd like to think this offer was snapped up by owls in the unfortunate position that they can't go to games due to living in another country, but I doubt it.

I think it is a great offer for those that managed to get it. I already subscribe and will be paying whatever it is this year as it automatically renews. I still think I'm getting a good deal as it works out to peanuts per day. It's good business by the club as a lot who took up the offer will probably roll it over the following year. At the end of the day the club benefits and so do we....

I'd like to think this offer was snapped up by owls in the unfortunate position that they can't go to games due to living in another country, but I doubt it.

Any fan living abroad who doesnt have the cost of matchday tickets and travel will have it already surely ?

And if not they can sign up today and get match commentary and videos as soon as they do

Owlstalk Shop

Any fan living abroad who doesnt have the cost of matchday tickets and travel will have it already surely ?

And if not they can sign up today and get match commentary and videos as soon as they do

I cancelled after I got an e-mail saying price was going up.

Was hoping for a half price offer sometime during the season :biggrin:

Guest Cheese

I don't know the answer to the first part, I would say it's likely. To me that's even more reason for them to get the benefit of the offer, previous years subscription.

I don't live abroad but I've made decisions in my life that mean I can't attend many matches, I do go when I can, probably about a 1/4 of the matches a season both home and away. The introduction of a points system will mean I will now probably not get to away games. As I've already stated in this thread, I use devices with iOS, if it was supported then I could get to listen to more, it isn't so it doesn't matter if it was free or £100. The club don't wish to reply to my question I've asked 3 times, that's their decision.

Guest Cheese

Wednesday Player's IOS usability isn't down to Sheffield Wednesday mate - it's the people who create Wednesday Player

Have you emailed them three times too ?

No, but it wouldn't hurt the club to reply to my email saying as such and providing details of those who could answer, that's common courtesy and customer service, but you won't have anybody question the club in any way will you?

Never said it wasn't mate - that's what makes the world go round

:rolleyes:

But ironically you don't appear to be acknowledging I'm allowed an opinion also

That's how Hitler started you know...

:tango:

Okay. I'm only fricking bitter cos I didn't get it. I was going to pay £40 but now I've seen it for £10, my innate Yorkshireness, no matter how much I love Wednesday, won't let me pay it. So I try and dress up my anger and envy with economic arguments, a bit like how Hitler did start actually. I also don't like to see others do better than me (crabs in a barrel).

No, but it wouldn't hurt the club to reply to my email saying as such and providing details of those who could answer, that's common courtesy and customer service, but you won't have anybody question the club in any way will you?

How many people do you think email the club with questions that they could find out themselves easily enough ?

Instead someone at the other end has to sit wading through stuff like 'when will the tickets be on sale for the next match', or 'when is wednesday player gonna be on IOS' when those who have emailed in could easily find out by reading up a little bit on the internet

Spoonfed culture tho innit

Everything on a plate or start a revolution about it on the internet

lol

Seriously mate - email the people who deliver Wednesday Player and not the club - you should get a response and the release from the pain that you are languishing in

the highlights are really poor picture quality even on high setting... not even SD quality I would say

What about on the midweek interviews etc ?

Same on that ?

Owlstalk Shop

How many people do you think email the club with questions that they could find out themselves easily enough ?

Instead someone at the other end has to sit wading through stuff like 'when will the tickets be on sale for the next match', or 'when is wednesday player gonna be on IOS' when those who have emailed in could easily find out by reading up a little bit on the internet

lol

Seriously mate - email the people who deliver Wednesday Player and not the club - you should get a response and the release from the pain that you are languishing in

Same on that ?

bit better... tbh the Bury player was better quality when i looked on there last season

Guest Cheese

lol

Same on that ?

Do you have contact details for the company that provide the ingredients for the pies? I may as well get on with that while I'm at it.