Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest OxtonOwl

Lua Lua and Antonio on the wings im actually getting excited now about next season got more confidence especially now DJ has said he wants another 5 players after Antonio is confirmed! UTO

Guest Darkus Owlus

How many more players do we really need though? Lots of signings can interfere with momentum and the core of the team spirit from last season.

I was talking to my Southampton supporting mate about this, he said most of their fans were concerned they only signed a few faces when Promoted. He said he never was because of the togetherness, keeping that core team spirit and just adding 'enough'. He seems to have been right, the last thing we want is to sign a load of players and end up like Leicester did. Quality team, absolutely poo team spirit.

I love Einstein and Nookie.

One had a magical brain the other has a magic finger.

They are both right though, relatively speaking, those noses are a different size...!

Guest Brigadier

Well I'm convinced it's LuaLua. Would love us to have him in our team. Him, Antonio and a brief sub appearance from JJ would scare the living daylights out of full backs! Just hope he was definitely our guest and not WBA's.

Guest JonTheOwl66

No question in my mind that IS Kazenga.

The bloke next to him will be his agent, and looks like Jean Tigana.

this this this!!!

Was literally just about to post that.