Kazenga Lua Lua

Tore L1 a new one two seasons ago on loan. His permanent move didn't really ever take off as Brighton somewhat changed their style for the Championship. Another Antonio type winger plays down the left. Pace and likes to take a man on. Like Antonio he's a raw talent. I'd be happy

Look at his wiki. Someone has been a cheeky devil. Come on admit it, who done it

Anyway is this fella any good. Doesn't seem to have had many apps for BHA

it looks like him in the picture sat next to aldridge at todays game.

Guest OxtonOwl

it looks like him in the picture sat next to aldridge at todays game.

Definetly looks like him unless he had a twin brother haha looks class anyway

Looking at the picture from distance of Antonio in the directors box today, it looked like Lomano Lua Lua was sat in between the row Antonio was on and the one MM was on. I may have been wrong but what do other people think? It may have been Kazenga but all our focus was on Michail Antonio.

Guest OxtonOwl

Looking at the picture from distance of Antonio in the directors box today, it looked like Lomano Lua Lua was sat in between the row Antonio was on and the one MM was on. I may have been wrong but what do other people think? It may have been Kazenga but all our focus was on Michail Antonio.

Personally it looks a lot more like Kazenga than Lomano also didn't Lomano sign for a Turkish club earlier in this transfer window from Blackpool?