Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I've kept telling you about Lua Lua ALL close season and none of you would listen...

Anyway nuff said...

This guy was quality for Brighton, his star was rising then and he was out of our price range.

But it seems we are being a bit shrewd and avoiding the hyped players. Eg when everyone was looking at Charlie Austin, we went for Madine who was probably six months away from being over priced.

Now if Lua Lua isnt getting a look in at Brighton we might get a decent player for a reasonable price. He looks similar in style to Antonio actually.

Is the guy next to him gabbidon??

Looks like a relation of COG!

Someone sooner or later will say, well, if he's so good, why are BHA letting him go? In Vicente, if he stays fit, they'll have one of the real standout players in the division this season. Buckley is no slouch either and Craig Noone is a very clever player. No shame in moving on.

My old housemate was Newcastle fan so was forced to follow them. On the rare occasions I saw him, what struck me was, his low centre of gravity. Very good ball control, bags of tricks and a good long ranger on him. Frustrating at times, when tries to do it all himself. And I can't remember much about his tracking or his delivery.

Always surprised Newcastle let him go so early. For me, a player of real potential. With our very solid spine, this is exactly the sort of option we need on the wing. No full-backs would fancy playing against Antonio, JJ, Lua Lua - just going to go at you all afternoon.

Edited by Juror8

Guest foreverSWFC

If North Stand Chat wasn't such a crap forum, i could go on and ask the simple question.

But no it wee wees me around.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

could it be Lomano Lua Lua, some Brighton fans reckon Kazenga was at Brighton v Chelsea

They don't really look like each other