Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

Was a huge prospect when he first came through at Valencia. Pushed Kily Gonzales out of the starting line up but then went through about 6-7 years of injuries.

If anyone deserves a good run of games and end to his career, its him.

Be gutted if he did go and what a waste of talent if he ended up at Hillsboro

OUCH!

Queue -

"Wednesday are bigger club"

"yes, but have you seen how many season ticket holders we have?!"

"but you could new achieve an attendance of 38,000"

"but our stadium is all shiny and new"

"but and Owl. Would kick the sh!t out of a seagull"

Etc etc

I thought he was signing for Rotherham when I saw Barry Chuckle on the right. Quickly realised I was wrong though when I saw the trophy cabinet in the background...

on a seperate note palace,s trophy room got robbed in the riots, thieves got away with a red and blue carpet

Edited by ifuhatepalacestandup

How's the old racist party game classic, 'Pin the name on the mystery black man' going?

My guess was Venus Williams, but I've just put BBC3 on and he's playing tennis with his sister

Is he really black? I hadn't noticed..I just see the person and not the colour of the person.

how ? palace would love to sell 10,000 season tickets, we sold 23,000 also finished above them

I'm talking about the past, you've had 2 seasons of joy they have a much richer history then your team. I mean you were playing at the withdean infront of 6,000 fans for a decade... Palace are much bigger and much classier then you and most of the teams around South London including Charlton and Millwall.

Both in Our Price Range Who u like too see playing at Hillsborough??

Date of birth: 10.12.1990 Place of birth: Kinshasa Age: 21 Height: 1,80 Nationality: Congo DR

England Position: Midfield - Right Wing Foot: right Market value: 450.000 £

500.000 € chart.png

Name in native country: Lomana Trésor Lua Date of birth: 28.12.1980 Place of birth: Kinshasa Age: 31 Height: 1,80 Nationality: Congo DR

England Position: Striker - Right Wing Foot: right Market value: 450.000 £

500.000 € chart.png Player's agent: Tony Finnigan

To be fair the Withdean situation was beyond the fans' control. And I completely disagree about Palace being classier in any way. We didn't exactly covet ourselves in glory when we got relegated (which I'd like to think was an exception rather than the norm, the same it probably was for Palace) but I thought an albeit minority of their fans acted like complete and utter f*cking c*nts that day and I've not got much love for them after that.

Edited by sheffield_dave

To be fair the Withdean situation was beyond the fans' control. And I completely disagree about Palace being classier in any way. We didn't exactly covet ourselves in glory when we got relegated (which I'd like to think was an exception rather than the norm, the same it was for Palace) but I thought an albeit minority of their fans acted like complete and utter f*cking c*nts that day and I've not got much love for them after that.

A couple of hundred ran on the pitch yes, but so did a couple of hundred of ours. And they had -10 points so I imagine they were very happey to stay up that day as were we. What did you expect them to do. Sit down and clap bravo bravo.