Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

matock was class would have liked to have kept him but kind of glad we dident in the end (since we got bruno instead ) but damn good player very solid and can get forward too

I dont think you will find many brighton fans that diden,t rate him highly

Edited by ifuhatepalacestandup

matock was class would have liked to have kept him but kind of glad we dident in the end (since we got bruno instead ) but damn good player very solid and can get forward too

That's promising to hear then. I saw you signed Bruno from Valencia too. Him and Vicente aren't bad coups for a Championship team. Just shows how even the Championship has a big reputation these days.

Was class, but glad you didn't sign him?! lol

No matter who we sign, if someone was class for us I'd want him to sign for us!

Was it Brighton fans who said he wanted £25k a week? lol

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

only reason i am glad we dident sign him is we got bruno from valencia (our spanish feeder team) :biggrin: instead

oh and bridge on season long lone for free

Edited by ifuhatepalacestandup

Cheers for clearing that up Brighton fans. Was getting a bit ahead of myself there and a bit excited. Good luck for the season. Think you'll do well, and with another good striker, have more staying power than last season.

I'm giving up guess who but the guy does look familiar. Sort of reminds me of JJ. Wonder if could be relative of his, or some innocuous explanation like that. Thought it was significant sitting next to Aldridge, but seeing as how hard PA works, he was probably last there, and being as hefty as he is, just went for the first seat available.

I don't think it's Lomana Lua Lua.

Most recent picture of him signing for a Turkish side in May from this forum.

ffffffffffffffffff.JPG

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/Thread-Lomana-LuaLua-to-Karab%C3%BCkspor

I thought he was signing for Rotherham when I saw Barry Chuckle on the right. Quickly realised I was wrong though when I saw the trophy cabinet in the background...

Guest caskey

I dont think you will find many brighton fans that diden,t rate him highly

Bruno is a right back and not left.

As for KLL not playing much last season was due to a number of factors.

1) He picked up a few injuries

2) Noone started the season like a steam train. Our best player for the first 10 matches or so.

3) Poyet normally only plays with one winger

On a more pleasing note i'm delighted that some of our fans have confirmed that Kll was present at our games yesterday. He is quality and a crowd pleaser. Be gutted if he did go and what a waste of talent if he ended up at Hillsboro

Edited by caskey

On a more pleasing note i'm delighted that some of our fans have confirmed that Kll was present at our games yesterday. He is quality and a crowd pleaser. Be gutted if he did go and what a waste of talent if he ended up at Hillsboro

flip off

Guest foreverSWFC

2) Noone started the season like a steam train. Our best player for the first 10 matches or so.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good old Caskey returns. Why would he be a waste of talent?

There's no need to be rude :tango: