Your Antonio valuation

It doesn't matter what we wthink he is worth, it matters what Reading think he is worth - and whether MM is willing to pay that amount.

I personally think he may be worth up to around a million, he would give the supporters a huge lift - an upsurge in ticket sales could help offset the percieved over-valuation.

£600k. He is unproven at a Championship level, and is still too young to attract a big price.

I can understand Reading getting as much as they can for him, but if we offer much more than we are doing curently (allegedly) then I'd argue we're being ripped off

£600k. He is unproven at a Championship level, and is still too young to attract a big price.

I can understand Reading getting as much as they can for him, but if we offer much more than we are doing curently (allegedly) then I'd argue we're being ripped off

THIS

he has had a 1/3 season in the 3rd tier, looked very good but a upfront fee of 500k + add ons would be about right

The things is Antonio is in his last year at Reading, why pay 1million plus when we can get him for nothing or for far less late on in the season?

Okay it's not ideal and fans get annoyed but can you not understand milans reluctance to pay more as he knows Antonios is out of contract soon?