The Old lady is looking good and ready to rock again

While on the subject of the stadium has anybody mentioned the latest news on the new scoreboard? Well, at the risk of being told that the Pontiff has passed away, I was at a meeting of Matchday Staff and we were told by John Rutherford that he had been told in the last few days to get one organised. He does not know if either possible to get one installed for the new season or possible to work on installing one during the season (H&S) I suppose. So depending on the outcome of hisenquiries it could be this season/next season before we see it. Cost is approx £250K.

While on the subject of the stadium has anybody mentioned the latest news on the new scoreboard? Well, at the risk of being told that the Pontiff has passed away, I was at a meeting of Matchday Staff and we were told by John Rutherford that he had been told in the last few days to get one organised. He does not know if either possible to get one installed for the new season or possible to work on installing one during the season (H&S) I suppose. So depending on the outcome of hisenquiries it could be this season/next season before we see it. Cost is approx �250K.

This next season?

Guest Gordo_Owl

Anyone know if any work has been done to Leppings lane? Really hope they at least give the outside a lick of paint!

While on the subject of the stadium has anybody mentioned the latest news on the new scoreboard? Well, at the risk of being told that the Pontiff has passed away, I was at a meeting of Matchday Staff and we were told by John Rutherford that he had been told in the last few days to get one organised. He does not know if either possible to get one installed for the new season or possible to work on installing one during the season (H&S) I suppose. So depending on the outcome of hisenquiries it could be this season/next season before we see it. Cost is approx �250K.

250,000 feckin' quid for a scoreboard? You're 'avin a giraffe aren't ya?

Edited by eckington owl

A couple of weeks ago SWFC were considering cancelling the WBA game due to allow the pitch to recover from the bad rai, and partial flooding. Looks like the staff have done an amazing job as usual....hopefully the rain will hold off and allow the grass to recover some more, and then we can go see the old lady a couple of weeks early.

Guest intercity0wl

No sign of the elecronic advertising round the pitch we were supposed to be getting either, seems like concluding transfers is not the only thing that takes a tad longer at S6 than other clubs..

Edited by intercity0wl

179942_10151958971815223_498300386_n.jpg

Are they starting to put new blue coverings over the old faded blue at the top of the North either side of the clock?

I hope they do it to either end as little things like this do make a difference.

Not that i will see the chuffin' thing being sat in the North missen like lol