The Old lady is looking good and ready to rock again

No sign of the elecronic advertising round the pitch we were supposed to be getting either, seems like concluding transfers is not the only thing that takes a tad longer at S6 than other clubs..

That could be a good thing; when we were at Wembley for the England v Belgium game, I spent the entire game being convinced to buy a Vauxhall and a Mars Bar, the boards are so distracting

Are they starting to put new blue coverings over the old faded blue at the top of the North either side of the clock?

I hope they do it to either end as little things like this do make a difference.

Not that i will see the chuffin' thing being sat in the North missen like lol

I think it's just because they've took off the advertising. Probably gonna put some new sponsors on or something.

The perimeter walls are now painted lovely blue and the new nets will be all blue.

Back of Leppings lane still looks like a derelict warehouse.

1st line, fantastic.

2nd line, this is the single most first and last impression all visiting fans tar our entire ground with and it's completely short sighted and wrong.

I've said it before and i'll hoot it again, supply the paint and materials Wednesday and i'll sort the Lep out for nowt!!

Wouldn't be work, would be a chuffin' privilege ;-)

UTO!

1st line, fantastic.

2nd line, this is the single most first and last impression all visiting fans tar our entire ground with and it's completely short sighted and wrong.

I've said it before and i'll hoot it again, supply the paint and materials Wednesday and i'll sort the Lep out for nowt!!

Wouldn't be work, would be a chuffin' privilege ;-)

UTO!

Agreed. The West stand exterior is an absolute disgrace, and like you would be happy to give up an afternoon to help sort it out. Unfortunately l I fear health and safety legislation may prevent this.

I think it's just because they've took off the advertising. Probably gonna put some new sponsors on or something.

It was like that all of last season.

If the pitch can't look perfect at this time of year...

:huh:

Did I sound surprised? I didn't mean to.

It's just that the thought of playing football on a pitch like that makes me want to play with myself. Must be a result of years of playing on sloping pitches with 3 blades of grass per m2.

The perimeter walls are now painted lovely blue and the new nets will be all blue.

Back of Leppings lane still looks like a derelict warehouse.

I noticed this too, and it's a big improvement, the top of the stand is blue too, as opposed to that horrid green which was up there.

I drive on Leppings Lane everyday, and the away end still looks an eyesore, I fear it will for quite a while.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.