Wednesday season ticket cards

Guest swfc4_1

I got mine on tuesday but they'd not sent the under 8s so I just gave them a call and they explained because it was a seperate one that they added after I ordered the other 3 online, that it was at the ticket office. The bloke had a look, found it and sent it out. It arrived this morning. Jobs a good un :)

I got mine on tuesday but they'd not sent the under 8s so I just gave them a call and they explained because it was a seperate one that they added after I ordered the other 3 online, that it was at the ticket office. The bloke had a look, found it and sent it out. It arrived this morning. Jobs a good un :)

If you go on the teamcard website it's all on there. For example I bought a ps3 from play.com last season and got points for that.

I prefer to purchase from all internet sites (including Play.com) via Quidco.com. I've been a Quidco member for about a year and bought bits and bats on the Interweb by navigating to the selling site from Quidco. Last week, I got a £47 odd payment from Quidco for all of the 'click throughs' that I have done in the last year through their site. I didn't buy anything large - just the odd fiver or tenner here and there. Buy something big via Quidco and you're looking at a large amount of money back.

Guest intercity0wl

I prefer to purchase from all internet sites (including Play.com) via Quidco.com. I've been a Quidco member for about a year and bought bits and bats on the Interweb by navigating to the selling site from Quidco. Last week, I got a £47 odd payment from Quidco for all of the 'click throughs' that I have done in the last year through their site. I didn't buy anything large - just the odd fiver or tenner here and there. Buy something big via Quidco and you're looking at a large amount of money back.

I buy through teamcard for the simple reason that Points earned i just forget about untill exchanging them for money off the following seasons S/T, for example just booked couple of P&O Ferry trips and earned a few more quid off my 2013/14 S/T

Got mine through last Tuesday and my boys on Thursday

A bit of a curious thing tho on them although our seats are the same as last season for some reason our Entrance and Gangway info have changed lol Does this mean that if i don't use Gangway S the streak of p iss steward at the top of Gangway N will forcibly eject me cos that boy would struggle putting a *** out :milan:

Guest Foxhill Owl

Got mine through last Tuesday and my boys on Thursday

A bit of a curious thing tho on them although our seats are the same as last season for some reason our Entrance and Gangway info have changed lol Does this mean that if i don't use Gangway S the streak of p iss steward at the top of Gangway N will forcibly eject me cos that boy would struggle putting a *** out :milan:

That really wee wees me off, get card out to get in put card away. Get some grub . Go to your seat n you get can I see you ticket you can't come past without your ticket.

Guest plymouthowl

Spoke to the ticket office this afternoon chasing up my season ticket, which i bought in early May (online). The lad on the phone said they should all be with us within the next 2 weeks. They told me the same thing when I rang 3weeks ago