Wednesday season ticket cards

Guest swfc4_1

Cheers for the replies. Relieved to discover that mine isn't the only not to have arrived / been lost by Royal Fail

As far as season tickets go, I know a few of the lads I football with are going this season for the first in a long time. I think there is a genuine buzz amongst the side valves / part timers

You would be better giving the ticket office a quick call

Yeah I know, thanks, but we aren't allowed personal calls at work. To be fair they were brilliant at the end of last season when I wanted tickets for the Wycombe game, for two people who for various reasons couldn't get hold of tickets. I got a promise they'd keep me in mind if they got any returns, and got an email on the Friday afternoon, offering me two. The kid there, I think his name is Alistair is sound.

Think I'm still waiting for mine. On holiday but got my dad, who is feeding my cats, looking out for it. My concern is what will happen on Monday when I want to but a ticket for Derby. I'll have to do it over the phone (good luck with that I know) but may not know my season ticket number at this rate.

your client ID will be exactly the same as last years, if you remember it.

Yeah I know, thanks, but we aren't allowed personal calls at work. To be fair they were brilliant at the end of last season when I wanted tickets for the Wycombe game, for two people who for various reasons couldn't get hold of tickets. I got a promise they'd keep me in mind if they got any returns, and got an email on the Friday afternoon, offering me two. The kid there, I think his name is Alistair is sound.

It is Alistair - very good lad, helped me out with some stuff last season

Guest v1images

We dont need them while the 21st of august chill out, even the royal mail arnt that poo pooe

4th August for me as the WBA friendly has been loaded onto my card when I paid for the tickets online.