Wednesday season ticket cards

Guest swfc4_1

Guest swfc4_1

Just got my new season ticket card, and I have noticed that you can collect points at some stores. Does anyone know how many points you get? Or if you only get them from online purchases?

Have anyone's been posted out yet ?

A couple of the lads I know have got theirs, but not sure if they went into store to collect them

I've had mine delivered but my sister hasn't had hers yet.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I think they tend to send these out in batches.

Had mine delivered last Thursday, and they've sent the wrong one out to me. I contacted the club in January when I renewed, because they tried to charge me the wrong price, and they said they'd sorted it, so I didn't bother checking until I received my card. I know my direct debit is for the correct price, but on my account on the OS, and on my card they have it totally wrong. I've emailed them twice since Thursday, but so far no response. I'll give it a couple of days, because this is probably a very busy time, but it needs sorting, otherwise they'll be trying to charge me a fortune again when I renew for 2013/2014.

Guest intercity0wl

As these for new season tickets and do I just keep my old one again? Or does everyone get a new one?

New ones for all pal.

Edited by intercity0wl

If i dont collect it will they post it? I bought it instore but they told me they were being posted when i bought it, but the OS says different

I also bought mine in store.

They have informed me it will be posted out though.

Okay, I'll try and answer most of the q's above...

If you've ordered online, or over the phone, then your Season Ticket will be posted out to you regardless.

If you went into the Megastore to purchase it, then you have the option to collect it (I did, don't trust Royal Mail). If you don't collect it before, they will be sent out en masse at the end of the month.

Everyone is receiving a new Season Card... To avoid confusion, its a new pic (the 2012/13 one should have a pic of the South Stand clock on)

Members also get cards, but this is a different colour at the bottom of the card to the S/Ts (I think Season Cards are gold, memberships blue)

Hope this helps :)

Had mine delivered last Thursday, and they've sent the wrong one out to me. I contacted the club in January when I renewed, because they tried to charge me the wrong price, and they said they'd sorted it, so I didn't bother checking until I received my card. I know my direct debit is for the correct price, but on my account on the OS, and on my card they have it totally wrong. I've emailed them twice since Thursday, but so far no response. I'll give it a couple of days, because this is probably a very busy time, but it needs sorting, otherwise they'll be trying to charge me a fortune again when I renew for 2013/2014.

You would be better giving the ticket office a quick call

Owlstalk Shop

Guest v1images

Still waiting for mine. First year season ticket holder so can't wait for it to arrive. Never though a piece of plastic would mean so much!