Football League show on tonight in 8 mins at 11.50pm

Guest TTOwl

The United game was that poo poo they decided Crewe should go on first. It just gets better and better lol

Guest bungledinho

anyone have that picture of their 'pitch invasion' and celebrations for getting to wembley

Just watched it on sky+. Laughing my ass off now. First time I've seen the penalties as had a busy family weekend. Brilliant how the first 5 pelanty takers from each side tried their best to bottle it.

Wilson at the end-'I dont know what you want me to say.' channeling the spirit of Blackwell nicely there. I'll also point out the only reason he didn't know what to say was cos they weren't 'robbed' or hard done to, they were just rumbleing poo for the whole game.

Just watched it on sky+. Laughing my ass off now. First time I've seen the penalties as had a busy family weekend. Brilliant how the first 5 pelanty takers from each side tried their best to bottle it.

Wilson at the end-'I dont know what you want me to say.' channeling the spirit of Blackwell nicely there. I'll also point out the only reason he didn't know what to say was cos they weren't 'robbed' or hard done to, they were just rumbleing poo for the whole game.

Definitely a match for wortied and prombles