Tom Heaton

Guest wilyfox

He may be, but he isn't too far off with this one. "Discussions" have taken place!

another claim without proof

Guest DONOwl96

this one is real guys. and ive said his name on loads of threads saying he'd be a good signing for us, finally dj has listened.

if im not mistaken, played agiainst liverpool in carling cup final and had a mint game

I'd much rather have Joe Lewis. Going on a free, Ipswich and Cardiff want him, don't see why we couldn't be in with a shout

Really dont rate Lewis that highly, he's ok, but one flirt with an England call up has made him seem better than he is, like Scott Loach.

Lewis seems to flap at things too much for my liking.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Dunno, it just says because of Jewell's friendship with Big Sam Its dependent on West Ham going up though

Jewell wants sacking !!

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

I'm guessing Heaton's not signing if we've offered terms to Bywater?

Why? Bywater will be backup and we will be signing a new number 1. That gives us 4 keepers; New,Bywater, Weaver, Jameson. We have had 4 keepers in previous seasons.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think Weaver could leave, he has had quite a few injury problems.

We need a new GK, Bywater would be a decent back up, that would probably leave Weaver in the stands, at his age he will want to play, saying that Bywater might want to play, not forced to sign a new deal (i hope he does).

I really can't see us keeping Bywater, Weaver, new GK and Jameson...i imagine 1 will go.

It's ok having 2 first team and 2 young uns but we could have 3 first team and 1 young un.

I'll bet Weaver's basic wage is on a level with 3rd choice keepers of Championship clubs.

Before he signed for us he'd had 2 or 3 major operations so any contract he's signed with any club will be heavily appearance and performance bonus weighted.

So....lay out for 3 experienced keepers in Weaver, Bywater and Heaton won't be as large as you'd think.

Yeah be a cracking signing. reight player.

Seen loads of him play and know loads about him even though I support Wednesday in league 1 and he plays for Cardiff. :rolleyes:

113 career appearances and NO GOALS!!!!

:st2: