Tom Heaton

I'll bet Weaver's basic wage is on a level with 3rd choice keepers of Championship clubs.

Before he signed for us he'd had 2 or 3 major operations so any contract he's signed with any club will be heavily appearance and performance bonus weighted.

So....lay out for 3 experienced keepers in Weaver, Bywater and Heaton won't be as large as you'd think.

no idea what his wages are in comparison to other 3rd choice championship keepers ...when he signed for us he signed a 1 year deal,7 months thru that deal having only missed 2 games thereby proving his fitness the club offered him a new improved deal.i doubt very much that he would sign for crap money AND being performance related.

Guest keyser soze

Been on SSN tonight that Cardiff have released Heaton. I like Bywater, had the highest clean sheet : appearance ratio last season - but quality competition os always a good thing

Been on SSN tonight that Cardiff have released Heaton. I like Bywater, had the highest clean sheet : appearance ratio last season - but quality competition os always a good thing

to be honest bywater rarely got tested regularly last season, that won't be the case in the championship and i'm not sure if he's got the quality, only time will tell

Thats possibly 3 or 4 said to be joining us All these have been announced by sources at the other end, and sometimes hinted at by the local media As they have not been officially announced by SWFC, its probably because they cannot officially sign until their current contracts run out

Thats possibly 3 or 4 said to be joining us All these have been announced by sources at the other end, and sometimes hinted at by the local media As they have not been officially announced by SWFC, its probably because they cannot officially sign until their current contracts run out

..tsk...everyone knows it can't be made official until it's announced by FB on OWLSTALK in CAPS

I can see Weaver moving onto the coaching set up over the next 2 seasons and will be kept as 3rd choice, i would like Heaton was immense against Liverpool and Bywater would be more than adaquate back up for him get Jameson out to a L1 club on loan

I like the way things seem to be going, we're always on about how MASSIVE we are, Milan's often said, we are a major player, well now its starting to feel that way. The coaching set up, the development squad the way we are recruiting, with proper quality cover in all positions. It feels like we are really becoming a Premiership club in waiting. This is a million miles away from the last time we were in this division