Tom Heaton

Not quite sure I understand why these signings, if they've happened, can't be confirmed. I understand that all contracts generally run until the end of next month but that doesn't seem to stop some clubs announcing the signings now For example, Brentford today signed Forshaw from Everton and Dean from Southampton, both on frees

Guest wilyfox

Imagine if we agreed term and he then failed a medical on the 30th junes, would be a uproar as we would of announced it already.

well Lee has already had a medical ahead of his transfer in a months time...

With Lee it may be the technicalities of when he actually turns 24, with the three for the development squad we may just not announce them and with Heaton i'd guess that we haven't finalised it yet

With Lee it may be the technicalities of when he actually turns 24, with the three for the development squad we may just not announce them and with Heaton i'd guess that we haven't finalised it yet

I was thinking the same

Read a bit about him t'other day. Very rare that fans give a resounding vote of confidence to a player leaving, but they seem to have done so in this case. They were pleased when they signed him after an initial loan period, and disappointed to see him go. Comments like, "we could live to regret this one" and "should have been a starter." Few comments on Twitter about his heroics against Palace in cup; I didn't see the game but assume he might have starred in a penalty shootout.

SSN website reported that he was leaving today and had links to previous articles on him. One was at the time he signed for Cardiff and said he'd been offered a contract to stay at Man Utd but turned it down to seek first-team football. Says a lot about his attitude, and if he does move, let's hope this move works out better for him. Must have been 22/23 when offered contract renewal by Man Utd so must have quality, but still young, and not that many keepers peak early, so we'll to give him time if comes, and looks like one that could pay off.

Guest clem

Talked to a scout today (Huddersfield Town) and he says we have signed him, unless he's tyring to make me happy because he wants to sign my lad for Udders.