Sean Scannell

We didnt take time to develope him got rid to early in my thoughts

this

But was the Turner era the right time where we could afford (in time and money) to let him devleop.

we were on the verge of relegatin so there was plenty of pressure on the team and had Holt stuck around his career may have gone completely backwards.

This is the choice clubs and players have to make. I'm just watching Carroll for Liverpool and thinking from a football stand-point he should never have left Newcastle as he's not even half the player he was.

Leaving us looks to have been an excellent move for Holt

Played yesterday - his 33rd app of the season.

Palace not got much left to play for this season though, so may be willing to let him go out on loan?? They could put money saved towards a decent loan signing for themselves next season?

Didn't Percy lose all his credibility when Megson got sacked? Surely not an attempt to unsettle a currently performing strike force?

Percy was the first to claim Megson had been sacked. Saying MASSIVE news from SWFC before anyone else did.

Percy is bang on everytime.

Guest foreverSWFC

I don't think i've ever seen a reporter so accurate than Percy. He is always the one with the breaking news, it is quite remarkable really.

Would be amazing signing. If we get up and MM shows real ambition - why not.

One I would love to see most here is Nick Powell from Crewe. Guaranteed future England international.

I live in crewe and being about the same age i've met him a few times and seen him play a lot - as well as played against him twice when I was about 13. He is very overrated in my opinion. He'll come up with a moment of brilliance every 10 matches or so for crewe and not turn up for the other 9 (yes i know he's going to be inconsistent at his age) but Max Clayton, crewe's 17 year old striker is a much better prospect imo.

Percy isn't bang on "every time" at all.

He's clearly informed to some degree, more than the rest of us bums anyway, but he's a "throw enough and hope some sticks" merchant.

Bringing up isolated incidents where he's been right means nothing. However I would be very happy if, in the unlikely event, he's right about this.

Percy isn't bang on "every time" at all.

He's clearly informed to some degree, more than the rest of us bums anyway, but he's a "throw enough and hope some sticks" merchant.

Bringing up isolated incidents where he's been right means nothing. However I would be very happy if, in the unlikely event, he's right about this.

He's only said we're interested.

If we don't sign him it doesn't mean Percy is wrong.