Sean Scannell

Would be amazing signing. If we get up and MM shows real ambition - why not.

One I would love to see most here is Nick Powell from Crewe. Guaranteed future England international.

Think this is where we missed out in the last few years 300 or 400 grand players then a couple of years development and a good chance you end up with a quality player in there early twenties and a good market value

Think this is where we missed out in the last few years 300 or 400 grand players then a couple of years development and a good chance you end up with a quality player in there early twenties and a good market value

Grant Holt?

Would be amazing signing. If we get up and MM shows real ambition - why not.

One I would love to see most here is Nick Powell from Crewe. Guaranteed future England international.

Think i read Chelsea are close to signing him. I've always though he was a good player and he's only 17?

Scannell would be a good signing. Got some pace and is still young.

Guest foreverSWFC

He is in and out of the Palace side, and think i read somewhere he was available for loan.

Would be a cracking signing, and really show that we mean business.

Think i read Chelsea are close to signing him. I've always though he was a good player and he's only 17?

Scannell would be a good signing. Got some pace and is still young.

I think that Crewe turned down 1m from Arsenal for him.

However MM certainly can afford him if he sees him as a player to build Premiership bound squad around. Could we lure him here ? Who knows ?! Certainly one of most talented English players out there.

Pace, movement, trickery and still young. Am guessing his best position is out wide, but can play as a striker or off frontman too?

He surely can. I would go as far to say that in my opinion he would be brilliant upfront next to Madine.

Edited by malek