Milan explains on sky sports news

agree with everything he said. we all took it badly, but 2 wins in 10 we shouldnt be surprised and we should be happy he didnt make the change before the derby.

I still stand by no-one could do a better job than gary megson, but i do feel it was only a matter of time that milan would let him go after such a poor run

Holding judgement on dave jones until the end of the season

Guest beatleowl

Thanks milan you have managed to top dave allen absolutley clueless

You sir, are a chopper of the highest order. And I don't agree with the sacking.

I believe that was with Wolves.

Fact remains, he spend millions at cardiff and couldn't them up, just stating facts.

So very touchy.

The Cardiff fans don't think he spent millions! But you know better

He's so clueless, first get the facts right Milan, we were third in the league you egotistical chairman.

I like the passion, but you've made the wrong decision.

Oh yeh he is absolutely clueless its untrue,that why he`s a multi millionaire and know it alls like you..... well arnt.

Milan Mandaric, lost my respect.

Oh no..... :unsure:

Mandaric hasn't lost my respect or many others. Yes, the way the all thing was handled was poor (especially sacking him after winning a Derby) But lets move on shall we? Just cos Megson was a Wednesdayite doesn't mean he's exempt from being sacked. Recent form hasn't been good (3 wins in the last 11).

I will always be grateful for what Mandaric has done for this club and will always trust his judgement. Some people are acting like Megson was untouchable as a manager and Mandaric had no justification for sacking him - which begs that question, is it cos he's a Wednesdayite that he shouldn't have been sacked. Cos if recent form is to go by, sacking him isn't that shocking.

IF you want to be promoted you should have backed your manager in the transfer market

Wednesday have unenviable past problems because they spent money they could not afford in the transfer market.

Lets not repeat it.