Milan explains on sky sports news

Guest OWLSGAZ

I back milan 100% but doesn't justify what he did to megson who I wanted to stay, but after all it's Milan who keeps the club going and like he said on calendar it's him who puts up payments to keep the club going.

Who knows if he wouldn't have bought us who knows what may have happened, we could have been joining pompey so lets be great full guys our club is still MASSIVE

Milan Mandaric - Forever a Wednesday Legend

:milan:

Don megson - legend

gary megson the player- very good

gary megson the manager -very good job under difficult circumstances

Milan the chairman- owed a debt of gratitude by every owls fan but legend never to be a legend takes time and integrity and will not do either

Don megson - legend

Milan the chairman- owed a debt of gratitude by every owls fan but legend never to be a legend takes time and integrity and will not do either

Oscar Wilde?

Don megson - legend

all a bit gay mate

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Thanks milan you have managed to top dave allen absolutley clueless

WTF are you on about how can you compare the two!

"I didn't come here to win a popularity contest, I came here to rescue the club which was down, down, down for fifteen years. I cam here to turn things around."

Enough said.

This. He's not made his money and been successful in business by being sentimental or just accepting poor performance. I believe that GM would have got us there. However if MM & GM weren't getting along I can understand him making a change. Just wish it had been after the Chesterfield game when fans were saying he needs to go, or if not at the end of the season if we don't do it.

Guest fournil

"I didn't come here to win a popularity contest, I came here to rescue the club which was down, down, down for fifteen years. I cam here to turn things around."

Enough said.

Made me all emotional when he said that.......cos it was true. We could have been out of existence now.

Guest Big Guns

What difference does that make?

My names Ryan. I sit in the north stand towards the away end. I like cold winter mornings and barefoot walks on the beach.

So if you tell me what you know, via pm, I'll put the info out there and take the blame. Deal?

Your not called George :'(

Guest fournil

Don megson - legend

Disagree, Mandaric has done more for this club than any ginger hoofballer or his father.

He's done more than anyone, cos he saved this club from extinction. You have no respect.

Why do you get the feeling that the one-time "happy clappers" now want us to lose on Saturday, just so they can "I told you so!!"

Bizarre.

I don't think you can lay the blame at 'happy-clappers', as by their usual definition I almost certainly am one, but I love Mandaric, I'll give Dave Jones a lot of support to become loved, and I still love gary megson.

It seems to me that the people still* annoyed at Megson's departure are unfortunately just naive fools. The number of times I've read/heard that "Milan's only in it for the money" over the last few days beggars belief. Congratulations Sherlock.

*I say still, as I was annoyed to begin with, I think that's natural. But to still be annoyed now, after the dust has settled and we can analyse the reasons behind the move I think Megson leaving can and does make sense on several levels.

I felt a bit sorry for both Milan and DJ. They called a press meeting to discuss an appointment and for the first 5 minutes Milan had to explain his reasons for sacking GM. Whats done is done and we move on. I didn't want GM at first but he brought me round and now I have total respect for the man. I also have respect for Milan, firstly for saving our club, and secondly for the way he showed some passion when discussing GM's sacking......and he had a go at the press. Three points tomorrow will lessen the blows. Oh and btw bladeshater your opening post was just stupid mate.

Guest Shiner number 9

Milan Mandaric - Forever a Wednesday Legend

:milan:

If I were MM and reading some of this stuff I'd put up the Club for Sale sign and leave it all behind.... and I am a fan of GM, as I was his Dad.