Milan explains on sky sports news

I cant start to say how pissed off i am with people slagging Milan off, Get a grip he wants whats best for himself yes but that also means whats best for SWFC.

Nobody saved our club just him so without him they would be no club or at best we would be languishing near the foot of the table with no budget so no new players.

Get behind Milan & Dave Jones and if we get propmoted this board will be full of two faced or more people born out of wedlock pretending to have never slagged Milan off.

Guest Distraught!

Automatic propmotion or bust!

Another one for the New Owlstalk Dictionary:

Automatic Prop Motion

Sounds too fookin' mechanical. :wacko:

Guest AntPoole

He seems very hurt man

When you listen to the video you see his side. I'm as unhappy as anyone with Megson's departure, but it's difficult to be mad at the guy when you hear he's footing a 5M debt bill at the end of every season if we don't go up.

Milan sounded like he had lost the plot, perhaps the long court case has wore him down .

The flaw in his logic is that how can Dave Jones get more out of these players than Megson and therefore be more likely to get promotion than Megson . They are the quality they are because of the money we have spent. Of course if he gives Jones cash to bring in 2 or 3 quality loan signings it might make a difference but why not give that money to Megson in January .

It would not have taken much. If we had splashed the money to sign LeFondre in August and then either the money to keep Marshall or sign a suitable replacement at the start of Janauary , instead of the end of February, we would have been comfortably in second place but Milan wanted to do it on the cheap and is now blaming Megson.

Of course he owns the club so can do what he wants and then slag the guy off on national TV , really classy.....