Milan explains on sky sports news

Guest Big Guns

jones looks bored as fukk, not sure he has got what it takes to motivate the players when it matters

less said about mandaric the better...

Milans shot up in my opinion brilliant chairman

Guest foreverSWFC

thats your opinion, clearly you enjoyed our style of football and losing to teams like exeter, stevenage and chesterfield.

Firstly I wish people would stop using Stevenage as an example, they are one of the best teams in the division.

Secondly we were third in the league and had just come off the back of a derby victory. It doesn't make sense. I really don't think Jones will do a better job than Megson.

He's so clueless, first get the facts right Milan, we were third in the league you egotistical chairman.

I like the passion, but you've made the wrong decision.

Care to share your expertise in running a football club?

Guest Big Guns

Firstly I wish people would stop using Stevenage as an example, they are one of the best teams in the division.

Secondly we were third in the league and had just come off the back of a derby victory. It doesn't make sense. I really don't think Jones will do a better job than Megson.

Do you want him to do better?

Guest johnowls

Thanks milan you have managed to top dave allen absolutley clueless

It will be idiots like you that will make MM lose his drive and leave then we will be going backwards again. look at the bigger picture and STFU

Look at the squad Jones had at cardiff, should have walked that league, or at least top 2. He failed to get them up.

If he couldnt get that squad up, what makes you think he can do it here? I dont get it.

He beat your shower 3-0 in a play off final.

I guess you missed that as you were probably on Owlstalk.

Edited by SiJ

Guest Big Guns

Look at the squad Jones had at cardiff, should have walked that league, or at least top 2. He failed to get them up.

If he couldnt get that squad up, what makes you think he can do it here? I dont get it.

What the squad that managed to take 4 points of you grunting fookers

I've got an idea.

You concentrate on your team, and we'll concentrate on ours. We're perfectly capable of debating the Dave Jones appointment ourselves thanks

Guest madforitowl

Reserve your judgment until the confidentiality agreement ends then decide

Mate regardless to what comes out megson has gone. I couldnt careless if they fell out or milan didnt give him money so whatthe facrs are megson has gone and its now time to get behind milan jones and the boys

Edited by madforitowl