GARY MEGSON SACKED !

Guest trusty_left_peg

Disgraceful decision. Farcical.

Thank you for your fantastic efforts Gary - you will be sorely missed - very best of luck for the future.

Absolutely gutted. :(

This is a lot worse than the Sturrock sacking IMO, we were ready for a change then.

I can only think that Megson has had a bust up with Milan, possibly over backing in the transfer market. He seemed to know what his fate would be in that interview after Sunday's game.

Better be a really good replacement Milan, to get me to renew my season ticket now.

Guest S6craigo

Jesus wept, what a crazy decision.

Just after the biggest win of the season and when we could have been back on track. Confidence sky high and just signed the badly needed creativity in Antonio we could have been on the crest of a wave with a good result at the weekend and now this?

Milan you've made a huge mistake and I cant wait to hear the explaination.

flipping spiders. Cannot rumbleing believe this. What price a bit of rumbleing stability for once in our rumbleing lifetimes?

What the **** has gone on there? He absolutely has to have a rumbleing storming manager lined up but even then, we already had a pretty rumbleing good one.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

FOOOOOOOOOkin ridiculous... DA standard of ineptitiude obviously its more about his face not fitting than his acheivements ,,, absolutely heartbroken...

After the highs of Sunday I am absolutley gutted....

Mandaric you don;t know what you are doing.... 10k there at next home game.. let's show him what a ridicuous decision this is... mindboggling....

I have lost interest now with this team.

Beyond a joke.

So much hope and optimism all season has been crushed by that stupid Serb C*nt.

F*CK OFF MILAN.

GARY MEGSON'S BARMY ARMY.