Milan Mandaric Please...

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

If MM did sack Megson would your feelings change towards MM?

If it was to be true that he has approached other managers does anyone think MM may lose a little respect from some of the fans?

If it was to be true that he has approached other managers does anyone think MM may lose a little respect from some of the fans?

YES

He saved the club but he has not backed GM by providing him with the players he needed to get out of this league....You have to seperate the two!

listening to GM interview took the shine off todays result for me.

He should not be in the position after such a glorious victory,

in front of over 36k fans,

of having to quote the the number of free transfers and loan signings he has had to work with.

in order to justify his ability to be wednesday manager.

Come on Milan show your man management skills and support Gary publically please.

Spot on

Guest wilyfox

mine would, to a degree...

we're in the middle of trying to achieve an objective under Megson; to make a change now when we're still in contention for promotion is madness.

Guest Sheff Owl

I would like to know why MM thought it necessary to approach other managers while we have one?

What excuse can you have for that? surely there is NO EXCUSE!!

If true obviously.

Edited by Sheff Owl

So that's 3 wins in 11 games. You lot are easily pleased. :laugh:

Still, good win for you today.

It's just a pity we can't play you lot every week. Four points from two games, or to put it so you can understand, an average of two points a game throughout the season, would see us promoted. Who would you like to play every week?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yes most definitely, I would start to doubt the sincerity of the man for a start... fine words are only fine if they are sincere...

Guest totemowl

Is approaching managers while we have one the right thing to do?

We should not approach people while we have a manager.

What kinda message does it send out to the players, manager and fans?

Agree with your other points but not these.

First, as Wolves as shown, sacking your manager and then looking for his replacement can be a very stupid thing to do.

Second, there's no evidence that Mandaric has approached other managers. The only evidence I've seen was a tweet from a journalist 'I heard Mm met...', so that journalist doesn't seem particularly convinced himself.

Guest Sheff Owl

Agree with your other points but not these.

First, as Wolves as shown, sacking your manager and then looking for his replacement can be a very stupid thing to do.

Second, there's no evidence that Mandaric has approached other managers. The only evidence I've seen was a tweet from a journalist 'I heard Mm met...', so that journalist doesn't seem particularly convinced himself.

Never said it was true i'm just saying IF it was true.

Well there was the article in the paper today (obviously could be poo )

Rumours that MM met David Jones the other night and PA met Lee Clark last week.

It could all be a load of crap but if true like i said earlier i think it's bang our of order, approaching other managers while you have one.

I'd be very disappointed if that happened. I thought if we could bring in 2 or 3 quality players in the window, we would be in good shape for auto. We didn't, and it's shown recently.

It's a team effort, and Mandaric and Aldridge have a part to play also.

listening to GM interview took the shine off todays result for me.

He should not be in the position after such a glorious victory,

in front of over 36k fans,

of having to quote the the number of free transfers and loan signings he has had to work with.

in order to justify his ability to be wednesday manager.

Come on Milan show your man management skills and support Gary publically please.

Quoting those numbers shows he feels he's not been properly backed-he hasn't been. We are still in dnager of treading water-that's what hurts, when we have so many potential supporters, given today's crowd

It's just a pity we can't play you lot every week. Four points from two games, or to put it so you can understand, an average of two points a game throughout the season, would see us promoted. Who would you like to play every week?

Every team has their day. Congratulations on your win.

If only you hadn't lost to exeter stevenage and chesterfield.

Dave Jones is a decent bloke with a decent track record, but ultimately failed to get his team promoted. Would be a candidate at this level if we needed a new manager, but we don't.

Megson has already done what Jones has failed to achieve and IMO is a superior manager.

Lee Clark is a complete cnut of the highest order who has failed in successive seasons to get his team out of this division despite spending shedloads on players.

He isn't fit to suck Megson's shoelaces and is lightyears away in terms of ability.

Megson is a far, far superior manager.

MEGSON IN...!