Milan Mandaric Please...

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

That's the point we DON'T need a new manager yet the people above seem to find it ok to talk to managers about a job that's not available.

The best thing would be for MM to come out and deny this if it's a load of crap.

Every team has their day. Congratulations on your win.

If only you hadn't lost to exeter stevenage and chesterfield.

so in conclusion...you are a shade less capable than Exeter, Stevenage and Chesterfield because, guess what, you lost today and squandered a 2 goal lead to us at styville....am pleased you recognise your position in the world...THIS CITY IS OURS...mwah...x

Guest robbo1966

listening to GM interview took the shine off todays result for me.

He should not be in the position after such a glorious victory,

in front of over 36k fans,

of having to quote the the number of free transfers and loan signings he has had to work with.

in order to justify his ability to be wednesday manager.

Come on Milan show your man management skills and support Gary publically please.

this.....meggo is our leader and blue and white through and through...mandaric will sell us to make money...fact!

I feel sorry for Megson at the moment. Who knows what rumours are true (if any) but its quite apparent from reading in between the lines and watching and reading Megson's comments that something is clearly not right. MM needs to come out and tell the fans exactly what's going on. There has been no denial from MM regarding another manager speculation and that's not good for anybody involved with the club. Now is the time to pull together as one in the final run in and we need a rallying cry that should be started by the Chairman.

Listen, Megson's a professional - like any other manager, he knows he'll be judged on results. Today is one step forward to automatic promotion, which must be a priority. Keep the results coming and he'll be fine, he knows that. The only reason Milan can dismiss him is if the football dosen't improve and the results become erratic as they have been.

I think he'll be fine, but no manager is safe in the modern game. Get your head down Gary and show us all you're the right man!

You thickster, GM does n't have to prove himself to anyone, not you, not Paul Aldridge and not Milan Manderic. If Big hitters have been tapping people up then my view is that Milan should sell up asap on the grounds that he is not Wednesday. Our philosophy is an injury to one is an injury to all.

There's probably nothing in it but to all the to55ers on here with your rumourmill ****......See what you've done, see how it's effected people. Wednesday people, people who are Wednesday through and through .

Guest Sheff Owl

Not saying MM should sell but if this is proved to be true then MM has some serious questions to answer.

It's a bloody disgrace, talking to other people while we have a manager, we are supposed to be all in this together!!

Again if this is all true then all the good work MM has done for us could go down the pan with some people, he will have bound to lost some fans, respect etc etc.

Guest Banno's Wedge

If MM did sack Megson would your feelings change towards MM?

If it was to be true that he has approached other managers does anyone think MM may lose a little respect from some of the fans?

Mine wouldn't mate. I have never been into this Saviour thing

He is a business man that wants to make as much money as poss. IMO he doesn't like Meggo because Meggo is no "Yes Man"

Guest Sheff Owl

He is a business man that wants to make as much money as poss. IMO he doesn't like Meggo because Meggo is no "Yes Man"

True he want's to make some money and that's fair enough but surely from working with Megson in the past he knew he wasn't a "yes man" so why appoint him again?

The thing Megson has done well to get us where we are currently, yes there has been some major flip ups BUT overall with the squad currently it's been a decent effort...so if MM sacks him and appoints another man then in 9 months time if that guy has a few major flip ups will he be off too?

After today the players showed they are well and truly behind the manager and the chairman should be too, except if true he and PA seem to be interested in interviewing people for a job that is not currently available. Which is out of order IMO.

Like me Megson is a Wednesday fan, and for that reason he should be backed by Wednesday fans. I don't want a revolving door for our managers. Gary should be given the time and money to show what he is capable of. People who complain about his style of football need to realise that you can only wee wee with the tail you've got. (In other words he can only aspire to the level of his players ability). After todays result, and lets be honest we expected the worst, it is obvious that 1. he can raise the players belief, 2. he is Wednesday through and through and 3.The players were playing for him today. Megson for me. UTO

Guest Sheff Owl

If Megson does go are people going to demand answers from MM?

Are people going to demand answers as to why he was talking to managers while we still had one?

If this is true and MM has a change of heart and Megson stays the relationship is gonna be very interesting..it's not like MM has respected Megson is it.

Still taking things for granted?

Hasn't today taught you anything?

Yes. Most fans don't see the big picture.

I remember what you were posting this time last week.