Milan Mandaric Please...

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Listen, Megson's a professional - like any other manager, he knows he'll be judged on results. Today is one step forward to automatic promotion, which must be a priority. Keep the results coming and he'll be fine, he knows that. The only reason Milan can dismiss him is if the football dosen't improve and the results become erratic as they have been.

I think he'll be fine, but no manager is safe in the modern game. Get your head down Gary and show us all you're the right man!

Is approaching managers while we have one the right thing to do?

We should not approach people while we have a manager.

What kinda message does it send out to the players, manager and fans?

GM is a a proper man, not like some primadonnas (both players and managers). he knows he is judged by results alone. He is paid handsomely (not as handsomely as he could be at other clubs) and if he delivers he will keep his job. He highlighted the job he has done ina year and I defy anyone to name a realistic alternative. Megson for me.

It was a genuine question in response to your post where you alluded to not rating Megson.

well i would rather not speculate on that after just beating the blades- i know you are just trying to get me post something negative so people can have a go. :rolleyes:

For the 3rd time-(sigh) he should be allowed to stay in the job now.

well i would rather not speculate on that after just beating the blades- i know you are just trying to get me post something negative so people can have a go. :rolleyes:

For the 3rd time-(sigh) he should be allowed to stay in the job now.

You did post something negative but hey I'm not gonna split hairs today. If like to think we're all Wednesday today

Guest Sheff Owl

Was on Sky Sports news saying that if he could he would stay here for 20 years.

He said i have been in the game long enough to know these things happen.

I do really feel sorry for Megson.

Approaching other managers is just a flipping disgrace if true.

Was on Sky Sports news saying that if he could he would stay here for 20 years.

He said i have been in the game long enough to know these things happen.

I do really feel sorry for Megson.

Approaching other managers is just a flipping disgrace if true.

I repeat........if true............blunts will stoop to anything

What he needs to do is meet GM personally, apologose for the rumours that he has created with meeting DJ...and reassure GM face to face that he continues to be our manager for the rest of this season and the whole of next....

Sod what they say in public this has to be personal reassurance that is what counts....

Is it certain he met DJ's? If so it shows a lack of integrity and a huge lack of vision (if that is who he sees fit to replace him). Suppose, at least we could have a new manager's song - packet of sweets and a cheeky smile.......

Guest Sheff Owl

Is it certain he met DJ's? If so it shows a lack of integrity and a huge lack of vision (if that is who he sees fit to replace him). Suppose, at least we could have a new manager's song - packet of sweets and a cheeky smile.......

Not sure but PA has supposed to have met Lee Clark last week too. Again all rumours, could all be crap but IF it's true bang out of order.

Guest CrazyDave

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

repeat until all knockers realise he's by far the greatest manager the world has ever seen

all together now

and it's gary megson....

listening to GM interview took the shine off todays result for me.

He should not be in the position after such a glorious victory,

in front of over 36k fans,

of having to quote the the number of free transfers and loan signings he has had to work with.

in order to justify his ability to be wednesday manager.

Come on Milan show your man management skills and support Gary publically please.